Bringing a 9 month old on the Legend

If you plan on getting in any cars or buses, bring the car seat. I would definitely bring a stroller.

They will not let a child in the pool with swimmies. If you bring her in anyways, they will have to empty the pool, clean it, and refill it and that's not right to the other pax or crew.

Poster above me- not all 9 month old children are screamers and the family may or may not be planning to eat in the MDR. Maybe they were going to order room service every night for dinner. You don't know and I think your comment was a little rude.

I agree with you 100% rednose83....how incredibly insensitive of that poster !! I sure hope no one in THEIR family tries to travel with a baby in the future...they'll never hear the end of it !! :mad:

On our last cruise it had to be drained twice for an 8 year-old who decided he was too lazy to get out and go to the bathroom, not once but twice during the week! Its not just the babies its potty trained ones too. To be honest, non-chlorinated anything is dangerous when you put bunches of adults together. Look up legionairres or hot tub folliculitis. Also no one ever mentions women on their menses. Same as the fecal teabag. Luckily bloodborn transmission of illness is not as prevalent as fecal/oral but still makes you wonder.

Archived