Equinox cabin 1542 or 1625 ?

Loulounic

Planning a cruise on the Equinox, leaving April 9, 2010 to the Eastern Caribbean in an AQ class cabin.

We would like a quiet cabin and are considering cabin 1542 Starboard (should be quiet, under the Hair Salon), or cabin 1625 Port side.

My question is: which one would offer more shade ? At this time of the year, will it be too hot to enjoy breakfast on the balcony or read there during the day ? :confused:

Would welcome your comments.:)

According to a spreadsheet I found on these boards, the cabin #1542 has a staff door right across from it which could be a source of noise throughout your cruise. The view from the balcony has no obstructions.

Cabin #1625 is very quiet and has no obstructions on the balcony.

The weather should be very nice for breakfast in April plus you'll always have the wind to keep you cool. I'd have to look at a map and your itenerary to make the judgement on the sunshine.

Enjoy!

Actually after reading some reviews I switched to 1608 - slightly larger balcony and angled forwards...FYI

1608 was our stateroom on a Solstice Med trip. You will enjoy it. Very very convienient to the atrium/elevators

1608 was our stateroom on a Solstice Med trip. You will enjoy it. Very very convienient to the atrium/elevators

Did you hear any noise at all from above- like scraping of deck chairs early in the mornings or late at night?

Also- did you enjoy having the larger overhang, and did it stop you from being able to stargaze?

Archived