can it be done?

topspin1267

We have 5 going in Oct and all of us would like to do the island tour (hell, rum cake factory etc) 2 want to snorkel. Is there enough time to do an island tour before lunch then snorkel after? we are there from 9-4.

Any operator suggestions?

Thanks

We have 5 going in Oct and all of us would like to do the island tour (hell, rum cake factory etc) 2 want to snorkel. Is there enough time to do an island tour before lunch then snorkel after? we are there from 9-4.

Any operator suggestions?

Thanks

I would say no. We did the tour (different places but basically the same thing) and we were gone from just before 10 am until 1:30. The last tender is at 3:30 so you would have two hours to get to your snorkel place, snorkel, and get back. Plus your first tour might run late or something and you run the chance of missing the second tour. Just my $.02.

I agree that you would have trouble fitting in a snorkel excursion by boat, but you could likely do it if you do a shore snorkel from Eden Rock instead. It's only a couple minutes walk from the tender area, and they have rental gear, etc. available.

You could fit it in even more easily if you actually have lunch at the Paradise Restaurant, which is right beside Eden Rock. They have shore snorkelling there as well.

Archived