Just Got Upgraded !!!

cruisingfreak

Location Location Location......

We are thinking about adding our name in the pot for an upgrade for our Jan19th cruise on the Ruby.

We saw where one person had an upgrade from a BG to a BA on the emerald.

What is the difference between the two?

slowpoke58

We booked Jerusalem, Haifa, Patmos, & Santorini through Princess. The rest of our stops we're doing privately.

Minette

Sound good. The only tour I book with Princess is the disembarkation in Athene because our flight is the same day. I book a tour (over night) in Egypt with Memphis tour. The rest we will do on our own. My only concern is in Israel. I didn't book anything yet. We will probably book something with Princess. :)

Sound good. The only tour I book with Princess is the disembarkation in Athene because our flight is the same day. I book a tour (over night) in Egypt with Memphis tour. The rest we will do on our own. My only concern is in Israel. I didn't book anything yet. We will probably book something with Princess. :)

We've been to Athens before, on a Med cruise, & did a tour through Princess.

This time we're going straight home after the cruise. Using Princess transfers, as we have a 12 PM flight.

Minette

The only problem as I see it is, it is at the end of the hall and nobody walks by to see you go in and out! Get a T shirt that says, "I am in the penthouse suite!" Enjoy your free perk!

That is a real problem that I never thought about. I'll have a find a solution to it while on the ship. LOL!!!;);)

Minette

Archived