Johnny Rocket's details

Hi,

I see that Johnny Rocket's has a fee (~4.95) but what does that include? Is it like a burger and side? People seem to rave about the onion rings (I LOVE a good onion ring) so is that still $4.95 or a lesser fee?

As a side note, are the frappes and shakes any good? Ooh, ooh are the milkshakes really milk and flavoring vs. a frappe with milk, ice cream and flavoring!?

Thanks anyone.

The $4.95 per person covers all you can eat for the food, if you are eating in the resturant. So you can have as much, or as little as you like. It does not cover drinks. If you are getting the food as a take away it is one burger and sides.

Personally I was not that impressed with the shakes, but others loved them,. so it may just be my taste.

Hi,

I see that Johnny Rocket's has a fee (~4.95) but what does that include? Is it like a burger and side? People seem to rave about the onion rings (I LOVE a good onion ring) so is that still $4.95 or a lesser fee?

As a side note, are the frappes and shakes any good? Ooh, ooh are the milkshakes really milk and flavoring vs. a frappe with milk, ice cream and flavoring!?

Thanks anyone.

I am pretty sure you can order as much as you like in the area of food for that price. The drinks are extra, and they ar real milkshakes, just like they used to make. They also( at least at the land restaurants) have malteds. The onion rings are the bomb! My favorite is the St Loius burger, but I order it on whole wheat bread at home,do not remember if that is an option in the ship. They are a real step above the burgers in the windjammer, they are big fat and juicy.:D

I know people rave about the onion rings but IMHO, they're only fair. I like the thin sliced, freshly battered, made to order ones............... They sell the frozen kind like they serve @ Burger King. Nothing to get excited about!

When we were on the Adventure last March, they served (they were free) the good rings, nothing like what you get at B.K. They brought us a basket of rings and a basket of fries right when we sat down and kept on bringing them because we kept on eating them! We hardly had room for our burgers by the time they arrived. Well worth the $4.95 per person.

Archived