Returning to ship from a diy on a tender?

scalan

We seem to have the answer to how the tender loading operates from ship to shore for one doing a DIY day. BUT what is the proceedure for getting a tender to return to the ship after you have done your own thing on shore or have been left to shop with return on your own?

It's essentially the reverse of tendering in...

You'll need to show your cruise card to someone...security and/or ship personnel. You'll then board your tender for the trip back to the ship.

Lew

I believe the length of the line is relative to the closer the time is to the last tender. They will get everyone back, and if you really must have that last "goody" to buy, try to get the very end of the tender line. You won't be left behind, as long as you are at the tender before it leaves the dock back to the ship.

I always made sure that I wasn't on the last tender of the day. While I've never been nervous about being left behind, I just didn't want to deal with the long line & crowded tender.

Archived