11:55am or 1:55pm?

camperhawk

I have flown out of Fll several times after cruises and have never had a problem with catching an earlier flight. However this time the ship doesn't get into port until 8:00 am instead of the usual 7:00 am. Should it make that much of a difference do you think? I don't plan to do self disembark, and also this will be the first cruise with Carnival, so am not familiar with their disembarkment procedures etc. Any advice please?

Maybe I should post on the Carnival board also?

I agree, if you are worried about it now, it might be on your mind the entire cruise. I always choose the " play it safe" option. Better to sit at the airport knowing what time your flight is then sitting waiting or them to find you a flight.

If it were me I wouldn't chance it. Your only talking 2 hours. What if your a little late getting in and have a problem with customs. IMHO not worth the worry!

The only time DH and I ever had a problem, the conveyer belt broke :eek:!

Those guys are union and nothing moved utill it was repaired. Nightmare!

We were finally able to begin disembarking about 10:00 AM. This was before Plaitnum and we finally got off about 10:45. Sure am glad we had a late flight, the airport had very long lines to check-in also. So I say play it safe. :cool: One neverknows what can happen. ;)

Luv's Crusin'

Archived