I got my upgrade!!!!

chloes nana

wahoo!:D I finally received my VF guarantee assignment for our Noordam sailing in 9 days!! Could someone please give me some feedback on our "home"? We are in a VA on the Rotterdam deck, cabin 7097. Any pictures or familiarity with this cabin would be greatly appreciated. I have never sailed so I have no idea if this is good or not. I am just excited I have a home! Thanks in advance for the feedback:)

wahoo!:D I finally received my VF guarantee assignment for our Noordam sailing in 9 days!! Could someone please give me some feedback on our "home"? We are in a VA on the Rotterdam deck, cabin 7097. Any pictures or familiarity with this cabin would be greatly appreciated. I have never sailed so I have no idea if this is good or not. I am just excited I have a home! Thanks in advance for the feedback:)

I have a tip for you on that ship if you walk all the way forward on deck 7 you will find a door then a hatch go outside for the best seat in the house there's a bench out on deck for you to sit on..............don't tell anyone about this spot...................

H:)ppy sailings Choles Nana , sounds like a wonderful upgrade to me.

I 've not sailed on the Noordam but according to the deck plans your cabin is close to the elevators and that always makes life easier.

Have the best time.:)

H:)ppy sailings Choles Nana , sounds like a wonderful upgrade to me.

I 've not sailed on the Noordam but according to the deck plans your cabin is close to the elevators and that always makes life easier.

Have the best time.:)

thanks Colleen! Have you booked a future cruise yet? I hope all is still well with you! :)

thanks Colleen! Have you booked a future cruise yet? I hope all is still well with you! :)

e

Everything is just fine ,thankyou for asking. :) No cruise booked just yet, still thinking about Bermuda in June. and a TA for next fall. We have a land vacation planned with friends for this Sept.

You are going to love cruising I remember how excited I was our first cruise. All these things you have been reading about, you are about to experience for yourself. Be sure to come back and tell us all about it.

Have a wonderful vacation.:)

e

Everything is just fine ,thankyou for asking. :) No cruise booked just yet, still thinking about Bermuda in June. and a TA for next fall. We have a land vacation planned with friends for this Sept.

You are going to love cruising I remember how excited I was our first cruise. All these things you have been reading about, you are about to experience for yourself. Be sure to come back and tell us all about it.

Have a wonderful vacation.:)

I will! I intend to do a first timers review, no bias here! I have nothing to compare my experience to, and have never traveled outside of the US. So I plan to do a full review, first I have to get on the ship!;):)

so far so good Ruth! Now if I can just nail that customs thing and LHR, I can relax!;)

Don't worry about customs & LHR...the airport is pretty well organized, and just follow the crowds. That said, wear some comfortable walking shoes, as it's a good hike from most gates to customs...and trusting you're connecting to another flight, you get to go through security screening again, so don't tarry.

Congratulations the Noordam in a beautiful ship that I'm sure you will love. Are you sailing on 8/25 or 8/27? Someone else yesterday posted that he also rec'd an upgrade on Eurodam on 8/27 from a guarantee VF to a VA. If the 8/27 sailing then it appears they are assigning cabins 11 or 12 days out. Unfortunately, we are booked on B2B and are still anxiously waiting to hear our assignment. Please let us know if you booked directly with HAL or thru a TA.Have a wonderful cruise.

Congratulations the Noordam in a beautiful ship that I'm sure you will love. Are you sailing on 8/25 or 8/27? Someone else yesterday posted that he also rec'd an upgrade on Eurodam on 8/27 from a guarantee VF to a VA. If the 8/27 sailing then it appears they are assigning cabins 11 or 12 days out. Unfortunately, we are booked on B2B and are still anxiously waiting to hear our assignment. Please let us know if you booked directly with HAL or thru a TA.Have a wonderful cruise.

we are sailing on the 8/27 sailing. we are so excited! Hopefully you will get your assignments soon! do they assign different cabins for your B2B or do you get to stay in the same cabin on both segments? We booked it as the full 20 day cruise.

Congratulations! This is a wonderful upgrade. Your first cruise is so exciting. I'm glad you found CC.

so am I!! I have learned so much here and found so many wonderful and helpful people.:D So a big THANK YOU! to all of you! I will be sure to post my review so it can be seen through a newbies eyes, maybe bring back some pleasant memories to some folks, from their first ever cruise.;)

Archived