Dinner on the Navigator

We will be cruising with our children on the navigator in December. Can anyone tell me what the childrens menu is like? Unfortunately, I have 2 picky eaters (12 and 9) so I hope I don't have to miss out to much in the Dining Room. Also, (naive here)..I am assuming dinner is just like dinner on any cruise ship. Will we have the same waiters ever night? Do you rotate to different restaraunts or is there only one dining room? Thanks for all of your help!

You can ether choose traditional dining where you have the same table at the same time each night or you can choose My time dining which allows you to choose what time to eat and at what sized table. There is just one main dining room but it is 3 levels.

We were on the Navigator a week ago in the Med. Beautiful ship.

I would recommend you do "My Time Dining" we did and it was great. Had our own table each night and never had to wait for a table.

You will definately find food for the kids, there is so much choice. Don't worry about this!:)

Have a great time.

There are plenty of things on the dining room menu for "picky" eaters....(and you do know that your kids will not starve themselves???!!!!) Take them to the dining room, let them choose what they want, and then, don't worry about them! I SWEAR--they will not starve themselves to death..really, they won't!

My son was as picky as they come, until he moved out on his own, and got hungry...then, he started eating foods I NEVER thought he'd eat....hunger does that to you! Now, he can go anywhere and eat with anyone...without embarrasement....he's not "picky" anymore!

Do your kids a favor and don't "coddle" their eating!!!!!!!

Archived