Favorite CD

pepper55143

I had Paul on the America and the Jade and liked him. I really liked Ricky Matthews but he now works for Royal Caribbean. Now I never really cared about CDs because I never thought they really did much for me. That was till I went on the Dawn for my 21st birthday. Pedro Serra was CD and sure made sure I had a great 21st birthday. He even made sure everyone else on the ship knew it was my 21st with PA announcements etc. He is by far my fav CD! Thanks Pedro!!!

James, I have to agree. We have become pretty good friends with Pedro. There is just a certain open friendliness about him.

But, if I go back to all of my cruises and pick my favorite no matter what cruise line, I would have to say Paul Rutter is my all time favorite CD. He worked for RCI a while back.

PE

Awful lot of CD's named Paul, huh? I hear we have Paul Baya on the Spirit from Boston currently? How often do they change? We had Paul Scally on the Spirit in May-he was confusing-I wanted to like him, but I just dont know...BINGO BINGO BINGO:rolleyes:

Paul Baya is my favorite CD on NCL He always manages to make me laugh. I've been on 3 cruises with him and it was great that he didn't use all the same jokes each time. Some CDs seem to tell the same ones over and over...

Hmm....funny that you should start such a thread....I recently simply asked "who was the CD on the Gem"....and was told that the CD should not make or break my cruise experience.....bottom line was that my question was insignificant and that I should have a good time no matter who my CD. I beg to differ....I believe that the CD has a huge impact on the majority of passengers.....otherwise why would they even have one?

Awful lot of CD's named Paul, huh? I hear we have Paul Baya on the Spirit from Boston currently? How often do they change? We had Paul Scally on the Spirit in May-he was confusing-I wanted to like him, but I just dont know...BINGO BINGO BINGO:rolleyes:

We did have Paul Baya when we were on the Spirit on 8/7. We liked him a lot!

Paul Baya - hands down my favorite - He was the CD on my very first cruise, and I always find myself comparing all the others to him. He was the funniest one yet! We had one on our Panama Canal cruise - who always said "Fabulous" - she was a bit annoying - can't even remember her name! The funny thing was - everyone on the ship was saying Fabulous to anything after a while!:D

My favorite CD is Ray Carr. We sailed with Ray in January 2009 and March 2009. We enjoyed him so much we decided to go to Alaska on the Star while he was the CD. When we found out he was returning to the Star after his vacation we booked our upcoming MR cruise.

Second would be Jimmy from the Dawn who we sailed with in 2006 and 2007.

This is a really tough question for me, because I love so many different styles of music. AC/DC's Back in Black is definitely up there... as is the Transiberian Orchestra's 'Christmas Eve and Other Stories', but of course that's seasonal... Fleetwood Mac have had a few truly great ones as well...

What? Not that kind of CD?

Never mind.

:o

This is a really tough question for me, because I love so many different styles of music. AC/DC's Back in Black is definitely up there... as is the Transiberian Orchestra's 'Christmas Eve and Other Stories', but of course that's seasonal... Fleetwood Mac have had a few truly great ones as well...

What? Not that kind of CD?

Never mind.

:o

In order:

Matt Baker

Pedro

Fith (is he still around?)

Ray Carr (he would be ranked higher, but he was a Buffalo Bills fan) ;)

you folks are hilarious! :D

In order:

Matt Baker

Pedro

Fith (is he still around?)

Ray Carr (he would be ranked higher, but he was a Buffalo Bills fan) ;)

Fifth (however you spell it) was on the Dream last May.

I've only been on two cruises but Matt Baker has set the bar high for all the CD's we'll have in the future.

Archived