New Itineraries - The Finalists Are Coming

TERubacky

In case they are interested contact me on the Nautica next weekend!

Reint

1) Rome

2) Sea

3) Sea

4) Haifa, Israel

5) Alexandria, Egypt

6) Limassol, Cyprus

7) Rhodes, Greece

8) Santorini, Greece

9) Istanbul, Turkey

10) Istanbul, Turkey

11) Athens, Greece

12) Sea

13) Valetta, Malta

14) Sorrento, Italy

15) Rome. Italy

Reint,

You might have missed this, but one of the conditions of the contest was that at least 50% of the ports should be new to Oceania.

The ports you have listed are all currently on O's list of visited ports.

Although you can not qualify for the contest, you can list your "dream" cruise just for the fun of it. We all can dream.

Paul,

me culpa - in looking back at my post, yes, I did mean NEXT weekend. The polling will then start on September 1 and go through Sept 30th.

Tim

Tim,

Thank you for clarifying this - I am glad that I am not going crazy (yet). We'll just have to wait another week.

Paul

one of the conditions of the contest was that at least 50% of the ports should be new to Oceania

The following is part of FDR's original post:

" NEW will be defined as an itinerary having at least 50% of the ports as being inaugural ports of call to Oceania or, NEW will also be considered if the combination of ports making up the itinerary are truly unique and not offered by Oceania in the past. "

[Paulchili, great avatar]

Reint,

You might have missed this, but one of the conditions of the contest was that at least 50% of the ports should be new to Oceania.

The ports you have listed are all currently on O's list of visited ports.

Although you can not qualify for the contest, you can list your "dream" cruise just for the fun of it. We all can dream.

Sorry :) completely missing the plot here. It has probably got to do with pre cruise jitters! Shame I found about it far too late as I could have thought of many great options. anyway look forward to the overall result.

Tim,

So you had the wrong weekend, your mistake will make at least one poster happy. If you check the thread, Hondorner will be back from his Alaska Cruise on 09-01-09.

Connie

In Juneau at the moment, they have Sprint cell service near the dock, so my Sprint Air Card is working and this connection is the same as it would be if I was home!

I've been itching to log on, only to find with a mixture of relief and mild disappointment that my trepidation was for naught! Oh, well, it's good to be amongst friends for a few minutes. I doubt I will get a chance to log on again until we return.

Archived