Freedom or Miracle

stampinrobin

Hi - I've been researching these two ships and both seem to get good reviews. The port of calls are a little more confusing for me, not getting a clear idea:

Freedom: St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassua

Miracle: St. Mararten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts

I really want to see Atlantis so I'm leaning towards Freedom, but it is not a deal breaker by any means.

I'd appreciate any input on these two ships or ports.

Thanks!

ok, but this is where personal taste comes in.

I loved the Miracle, but would personally prefer itin #2 over itin #1. Haven't been to St. Maarten in awhile and I love Maho Beach. Haven't been to St. Kitts.

Since you lean toward itin #1 there are nice things to do on st. thomas (shop and day sail!) and Antigua had beautiful beaches. Looks like itin #2 has an addt'l day at sea.

Hi - I've been researching these two ships and both seem to get good reviews. The port of calls are a little more confusing for me, not getting a clear idea:

Freedom: St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassua

Miracle: St. Mararten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts

I really want to see Atlantis so I'm leaning towards Freedom, but it is not a deal breaker by any means.

I'd appreciate any input on these two ships or ports.

Thanks!

I've been on the miracle x2 and Freedom once I personal like the miracle & that ininerary, but thats what I like!

Does the Freedom also go to San Juan, that is the cruise we did in 2007 on the Liberty. My wife and I had a great time. We have been to Nassau on our last two cruises and visited Atlantis once, it is very nice. I can't say anything bad about any of the island with the Freedom. As for the Miracle, that is the cruise we will be taking in October so I can't tell you much. We have been to St. Maarten before and loved it. No matter which one you take I am sure you will have a wonderful time.

I am a Miracle fan too, and just did that itinerary this year. We LOVED it! We enjoyed the 2 sea days out and back too. That was our first time to St. Kitts and St. Lucia and we loved both places. I prefer the spirit class ships too because they are a little smaller and easier to navigate. Can't speak for the Freedom, but have heard great things about her too. I think I would take the one with the most appealing itinerary to you.

Enjoyed the layout of Freedom more (like having all the entertainment on deck 5 - not split between 2 decks) Found Freedom easier to navigate - even on the last day on Miracle I kept getting "turned around." Loved the southern itinerary of Miracle. Wouldn't hesitate to book either ship again in a heartbeat.

This is interesting to hear how many like the Miracle over the Freedom even though the Freedom is newer. I personally have only been on the Freedom so I can't compare. I wasn't very impressed with Atlantis. You're not missing much if you don't see Atlantis imo.

Maybe I should look at future Miracle cruises. :)

I do not see where you would go wrong on either ship. We have been on Miracle twice the Freedom once with another cruise on the Freedom early next year.

If it was me I would pick the itinerary you like the best and move on.

We DW and i went on miracle out of NYC loved the ship and crew but it did not have the room type in the location we love. We are heading out on Freedom in MAY 2010. You see we prefer a certain room number due to its location on the ship

Ok, so peak my interest. What room number do you like?

Archived