Purse or Tote in Alaska??

sapphire1

Besides my carry-on bag, should I take a purse or a tote for cruisetour in Alaksa? I don't want to take a fanny pack or backpack. Any suggestions? Also, do any of you take an umbrella? I don't want my hands full with a lot of stuff to carry. Thanks for your help!

Besides my carry-on bag, should I take a purse or a tote for cruisetour in Alaska? I don't want to take a fanny pack or backpack. Any suggestions? Also, do any of you take an umbrella? I don't want my hands full with a lot of stuff to carry. Thanks for your help!

i am a purse person. i carry one that held camera, extra battery, and more memory sticks. i almost always had my umbrella. i used it 4 days in 2 weeks, but it was around just in case.

Besides my carry-on bag, should I take a purse or a tote for cruisetour in Alaksa? I don't want to take a fanny pack or backpack. Any suggestions? Also, do any of you take an umbrella? I don't want my hands full with a lot of stuff to carry. Thanks for your help!

My carry on will go to the ship and not on the land tour. My carry on will have my dress clothes and dress shoes and a couple pair of jeans.

My big bag will come with me on the land portion as we are going to be on land more than on sea. I will also carry a small tote, for essentials. It is very difficult to take a carryon bag on the train as there are no over head bins on the train, so you would have to put it under your seat or down by your feet.

If you are going Princess, you are at a table for 4 so you really have to be carefull as to what you bring or you may not have room for your feet.

Hope this helps.

Smiles........Kitty (Nan)

Archived