Online check in

Chris931

If you have all your info (passports, etc) and none of that info will change before your cruise..then yes, I would do it as soon as it allows you to. Do it and forget about it, then your Edocs will be ready as soon as possible, you wont have to wait and there wont be a chance of you forgetting. I believe you have to have it done 2 weeks before your sail date, but I may be wrong on that, better early than late! Enjoy your cruise! :D

My cruise sails on Sept. 26. Just did the on-line registration yesterday. Hopefully, my e-docs will arrive soon.

Can't wait.

Barb

When I hung up the phone from ordering my cruise I went on line and registered. Yes, they had it posted that fast.

We made final payment for our 10/24/09 cruise on 8/10. I just looked at the cruise docs, and there seemed to be nothing to fill out, so I just printed them out. I have a feeling I am missing something. What needs to be filled out?

I have received an e-mail from NCL with a lot of information about a "myncl" account. I did the on-line registration but don't have access to any "Myncl" acount and their links take me to their homepage. :confused:

Instructions:

• Click "Log In to My NCL" section of the www.ncl.com website
  • Once logged in, you should see your reservation listed. (If not, you can search for your reservation by entering your reservation number, ship and sail date)
  • When you see your registration, click the appropriate button to make a payment, fill out your Online Check-In or view your eDocs. You can even reserve your Shore Excursions ahead of time, so you don't miss out on the great times on shore.

It's kind of annoying but I really can't find any link on their website which connects me to any type of personal account. I'd like to print the e-documents...

If you have all your info (passports, etc) and none of that info will change before your cruise..then yes, I would do it as soon as it allows you to. Do it and forget about it, then your Edocs will be ready as soon as possible, you wont have to wait and there wont be a chance of you forgetting. I believe you have to have it done 2 weeks before your sail date, but I may be wrong on that, better early than late! Enjoy your cruise! :D

The site actually says 4 days prior to embarkation.

In order to comply with government regulations, all guests must register in advance. You will find the Online Check-In on our home page (welcome page) or please click here and fill out the Online Check-In form at least 4 days prior to sailing. Guests who have not completed their Online Check-In form at least 4 days prior to sailing may be subject to an extended check-in procedure at the cruise terminal or may even be denied boarding.

I am sailing on Oct 17th, filled out my info, but haven't gotten my e-docs yet :(

We booked our airfare thru NCL. Does anyone know how far in advance we should receive our e-docs and flight info?

Thanks

Same here, the difference beeing I'm traveling... next sunday! :eek:

Well, we've also booked our airfare with TAP so I've got the e-tickets. That's not so bad. I've got the reservation numbers for the cruise... so, I'm hoping to do with those, perhaps...

The site actually says 4 days prior to embarkation.

I need mine at least two weeks before embarkation, I'll be away from my computer for the first half of our vacation before our cruise. Would they send them to me earlier if I called? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

We completed our on-line registration when we paid in full a month ago. Got the e-docs and printed them out a month ago.

Checked on line yesterday and it showed our on-line registration as incomplete. Something about a new clause 10 12 or 14 in the contract. Completed it and printed e-docs again

No e-mail from NCL telling us to check in on-line again. What if someone doesn't check at the 4 day to cruise mark. Very unprofessional. If they are going to change the contract after you have paid and agreed (by on-line check in) to the terms shouldn't they at least call or e-mail.

Could they deny you boarding if you don't complete the "new" agreement?

I have received an e-mail from NCL with a lot of information about a "myncl" account. I did the on-line registration but don't have access to any "Myncl" acount and their links take me to their homepage. :confused:

It's kind of annoying but I really can't find any link on their website which connects me to any type of personal account. I'd like to print the e-documents...

Same here :( !

I´m from germany und booked through an US-online-TA.

I can´t use the link they sent me, because I´m always redirectet to the german ncl-homepage (ncl.de).

Completet my check-in there, but I can´t find my e-docs.

I think, I´ll wait a few days and try again later.

Archived