"MUSIC" ****** Bands

gsb

There are many of these on various CCL ships.

I know of Music Connection, Music Rhythm, Music Society, and Music Boardwalk.

They are typically Phillipino, play oldies, and are very entertaining and great bands to dance to. I think they all have the same agent/manager.

Please post if you know of a "Music" Band, and which ship it's on.

"Cool Runnings" on the Sensation in October 2004

"Caribbean Vibes" on the Conquest in October

of 2003.

"The Door Crashers" on the Inspiration in October 2001.

The "Music" bands were..

Manila on the Sensation

Rhythm on the Inspiration

Heh? I thought every ship had a band? Do they not? :confused:

Sure, The "Music" bands generally play in the lounge. The first group I listed are the Lido Deck bands. You know, the ones with the good POLE DANCING music!:D You DO know what I'm talking about here GC?? Let me see, I have a picture somewhere....

Sure, The "Music" bands generally play in the lounge. The first group I listed are the Lido Deck bands. You know, the ones with the good POLE DANCING music!:D You DO know what I'm talking about here GC?? Let me see, I have a picture somewhere....

LOL Dan, for some reason I thought that BANDS played MUSIC, hence "MUSIC BANDS", LOL! I guess I have never heard the term "Music" bands before!!! What's a band without music? :confused: :D

And NO, you DON'T have pictures :eek:

LOL Dan, for some reason I thought that BANDS played MUSIC, hence "MUSIC BANDS", LOL! I guess I have never heard the term "Music" bands before!!! What's a band without music? :confused: :D

And NO, you DON'T have pictures :eek:

Dan those sketches you have will do just as good;)

The OP is talking about bands on the ship that have "Music" as the first part of their bandname..Music Connection, Music Rhythm, Music Society, and Music Boardwalk..etc.

One of the best bands we've ever danced to was called "The Highlights", a Phillipino band aboard the Triumph. They were great! We also have enjoyed the band "Kooshall", who introduced us to "Who Let The Dogs Out".

The bands that Carnival has aboard their ships are much better than what we have experienced with Royal Caribbean, by far!

Bill

I know this will sound vague to you folks....but the Phillipino (I was assuming Phillipino) band that was on the Conquest during our early June, 2004, cruise was fantastic. They sounded so much like the original music that I grew up on in the late 60's and 70's.....also played and sung a good bit of semi-current rock. Hubby and I were totally impressed.

The Music Society was on the Glory in September. They are one of our favorite bands. We love it when we find out we are cruising with them. Cyrus did say the were moving to the Valor in December. They have been with Carnival since 1981, that's the year we first saw them.

Music Network was on the Inspiration 12/20/04 cruise and they were fantastic! They played mostly rock from the 70's and 80's. Even my 15 year old was impressed by their musical talent. They inspired him to work harder on his guitar playing.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, just got back from Canada/New England on the Carnival Triumph and we had the band Music Boardwalk. They were fantastic. I would like to get their e-mail address as they don't have a web-site. Enricki introduced himself to me and they are so sweet and polite. I would definietly take another cruise with them. They played everything. They all sing too.

Does anybody know how to go about that? I have tried getting a whole of Carnival Lines but so far; been getting the run around. I don't even think they past my message along. Would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Kooshall was the best cruise ship band I've ever heard. How do you know they aren't playing for Carnival anymore? Do you know if they have a second cd out yet?

Koolshall is now called Cool Runnings but I don't know if they are still on a Carnival ship. They were on our Pride cruise (as Kooshall) and i thought they were great. Anyone know if Cool Runnings is on a Carnival ship?

Archived