Anyone else anxiously waiting for a cabin number?

debsjc

Congratulations on your anniversary, next year is our 40th and we are also looking at the Caribbean and a renewal of vows.

We're on a 4 day repositioning cruise leaving on Sunday and found out last week we went from an N to an EE. We are very happy with the upgrade, and I hope you do as well (or better)

That sounds like a great upgrade indeed! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up...but an EE would be lovely. :)

Happy (early) 40th! Are you thinking of doing your vow renewal on Half Moon Cay? We are planning to do it, although it is tough getting much information on exactly how it works (until we get on the ship). I will post DETAILS upon our return.

We are only doing the four day much to my wifes displeasure, kids and school etc get in the way of longer trips.

Do we have to officially sign up for the meet and greet or can we just show up at the Crows Nest ?

You can just show up but I set up the meet and greet and am in the process of making name tags right now. It would be helpful if I had the info on everyone who attends. :)

* 8 days out and still no cabin number for us :(

That sounds like a great upgrade indeed! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up...but an EE would be lovely. :)

Happy (early) 40th! Are you thinking of doing your vow renewal on Half Moon Cay? We are planning to do it, although it is tough getting much information on exactly how it works (until we get on the ship). I will post DETAILS upon our return.

Thankyou......I didn't know they did the renewal on HMC, any info you can provide would be great and help us to make a decision.

Got our room assignment today. Upgrades from a vh to a V 8127 yeah,,

We leave on the Eurodam 10/10/09 we are so excited.

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy...we will be on the Eurodam in mid-Nov and are patiently (yeah right :):)) waiting for our cabin assignment. Happy Sailing!

One week out and still no cabin :eek:

Just checked and got my cabin number for 10-10 cruise!! It won't show under your reservations.. You need to check your luggage tag... Got upgraded from VH gty. to VA Navigation.. all the way in the back of the ship and on the left side.. Just wished it was on the right side.. all is good!

Kat

Just checked and got my cabin number for 10-10 cruise!! It won't show under your reservations.. You need to check your luggage tag... Got upgraded from VH gty. to VA Navigation.. all the way in the back of the ship and on the left side.. Just wished it was on the right side.. all is good!

Kat

Congrats on your upgrade! I enjoy being as far aft as possible and I hope you will enjoy it, too! Have a wonderful cruise!

We received our assignment today, too, for the 10/10 Eurodam cruise - we were upgraded from the lowest level (NN/inside guarantee) to a GG obstructed view. I can't complain - will be nice to have a window even if there is just a lifeboat to look at! Our friends who are traveling with us also received the same upgrade. Life is good! :)

We received our assignment today, too, for the 10/10 Eurodam cruise - we were upgraded from the lowest level (NN/inside guarantee) to a GG obstructed view. I can't complain - will be nice to have a window even if there is just a lifeboat to look at! Our friends who are traveling with us also received the same upgrade. Life is good! :)

I had a GG on the Westerdam, I loved that cabin. Floor to ceiling window, lots of light, I could see water if I looked to the side. Just be aware though if you have a life boat in front sometimes the crew are out there doing maintainance.

Got our room assignment today. Upgrades from a vh to a V 8127 yeah,,

We leave on the Eurodam 10/10/09 we are so excited.

Congratulations!

Have a great Trip -

Please post photo's when you get back

Congratulations everyone!

Try printing your Luggage tags again to find out your stateroom number

The closer to your departure the better it works. Good luck.

Have a great trip all -

Will have to wait for a while for our Stateroom notification since our cruise is in January, keeping my fingers crossed for the upgrade fairy

Thanks for the upgrade posts everybody! Please keep it up for me :D

We're booked for a VF balcony gty for the 12/5 Eurodam and I've been watching this thread just to see what everyone's been booking and then finally getting once they get close to sailing.

And the suspense is killing me!!!

We originally had a VF GTY booking for the 11/14 Eurodam sailing. I was watching pricing and it dropped so that changing to a SZ GTY was affordable so we upgraded. Now we are waiting for our SZ assignment and it's fun to anticipate the final outcome. Good luck, Happy Sailing!

Sailing on the Eurodam also on 10/17 VH & waiting, havent sailed Holland in many yrs due to a bad experience but can anyone update me on dress code? Seems Tux`s norm for formal, are Jackets worn any other days?

We originally had a VF GTY booking for the 11/14 Eurodam sailing. I was watching pricing and it dropped so that changing to a SZ GTY was affordable so we upgraded. Now we are waiting for our SZ assignment and it's fun to anticipate the final outcome. Good luck, Happy Sailing!

Hi 1cruiselvr....we did the exact same thing! VF GTY for 11/14 the upgraded to SZ GTY when the price dropped. I see the two PH suites are still available....maybe we will get them! :D :D :D

Hi 1cruiselvr....we did the exact same thing! VF GTY for 11/14 the upgraded to SZ GTY when the price dropped. I see the two PH suites are still available....maybe we will get them! :D :D :D

I know, I'm surprised how many categories are still available for our cruise. I'm thinking paid upgrade offers will be coming our way in a few weeks but I'm happy at SZ. See ya onboard!

Sailing on the Eurodam also on 10/17 VH & waiting, havent sailed Holland in many yrs due to a bad experience but can anyone update me on dress code? Seems Tux`s norm for formal, are Jackets worn any other days?

You will see a mixture but tuxedos are generally in the minority with suits more prevalent. I personally love a man in a tuxedo!! Jackets are not necessary on other nights in the DR unless it's informal attire required. I believe informal description includes a jacket and tie. Happy Sailing!

Booked a balcony BC guarantee on the 12/21 Statendam. Waiting patiently to find out what HAL assigns.

Saw the Statendam at one of our ports when we were on our recent 9/14 Coral Princess Alaska cruise. Looked the exterior of the Statendam balcony cabins over...longing to know which one will be ours if we get starboard. Didn't get to see the port side.

Archived