Cabin Selection-Concierge-A3-Fwd or Aft?

luv2kruz

Considering a Northern Europe (Norway or Baltic) itinerary for early summer 2010 where the A3 category is approx. $100 more pp. Availability appears on both port and starboard, forward and aft. My thought was to get something close to 7021 or 7018 over 7100 or 7103 because its location nearer to stairs, fitness ctr & Horizons Bar for viewing while cruising. What are the other pros and cons? Is there any engine noise/vibration aft? I assume the staff quarters forward on deck eight near the bridge would not present a noise problem to forward deck seven. Would port or starboard face land more? I feel that some movement associated with being forward would be acceptable if the location is more convenient or quiet.

I'm looking at the Insignia 23JUL2010 & Regatta 16JUN2010.

Thanks for you input from your experiences.

Forward you will get more motion from the ocean

Possibly noise from the anchor dropping etc...

I personally would go further back 7100 would be fine

It does not take long to get anywhere on the ship

Lyn

It seems a matter of luck to obtain which cabins are still vacant. Today, I was able to view the three catagories I am interested in and see there are a few on wait list/sold-out/guaranteed. I have tried several times, just getting bumped to my/our current reservation (panama crossing). I used my friends name and address BTW, and to day it worked!! Good luck!

How did you get the availibility? Do you have to go thru the whole booking process to see what cabins are left?

--------------------

Helen

A TA can tell you what is left

the OP is not booked yet so they will are willing to look at availability for them

Archived