coach bags - san juan, pr

like friends

What's so special about Coach... who knows? Like anything, one man's junk is anothers man's treasure. I guess all the people who like Coach bags go to the store, and those that don't ..... don't

LOL Good answer, Herb! I have several Coach purses, wallets, boots and shoes. I like their quality and the long lasting wear for the price. Sure, there are other brands that are just as good and many other designer bags that are superior with heftier price tags. To each his own.......:)

LOL Good answer, Herb! I have several Coach purses, wallets, boots and shoes. I like their quality and the long lasting wear for the price. Sure, there are other brands that are just as good and many other designer bags that are superior with heftier price tags. To each his own.......:)

My wife is also a Coachaholic *LOL*

I admit I am a guy and my appreciation for a good handbag is a little lacking:). But they are very well made and she has things that have lasted for years .

They also have a very good return/exchange policy and were very good the rare times she ever had a problem.

What's so special about Coach... who knows? Like anything, one man's junk is anothers man's treasure. I guess all the people who like Coach bags go to the store, and those that don't ..... don't

I assume that it is like Home Depot for girls *LOL*

I assume that it is like Home Depot for girls *LOL*

you're right ... I find Home Depot very interesting... but I must also admit that I have a Coach wallet :D

BTW... noticed from you sig that you sailed on Carnival Miracle... did you like it?

you're right ... I find Home Depot very interesting... but I must also admit that I have a Coach wallet :D

BTW... noticed from you sig that you sailed on Carnival Miracle... did you like it?

I have a Coach wallet too Herb :) My wife just happened to be in the Coach Store when she realized my birthday was coming up so Voila!! she killed two birds with one stone *LOL*

I did like the Miracle. a little over the top with the decor , but very nice and clean . The food was very good, as was the crew. We had been wanting to go to Bermuda and they were offering a 6 dayer with an overnight stay there

and being from CT , the hour and a half drive to the ship , no planes , no post or pre hotels, was very attractive.

We went last April and the weather was so so.

But the ship itself was enjoyable enough.

Babyher...... You are such a wise man. :D :)

My daughter(17) and I painted her bedroom and some furniture recently so we went off to Home Depot for supplies and a little father daughter bonding time.

She didn't want to sing the "Manly Men" song from "Two and a Half Men " with me when we walked in.

She didn't enjoy my explanation of different types of paints and primers and what we can use and what we shouldn't.

And she was emabarressed that I struck up a conversation with the boy from her class that worked there.

There is no pleaseing these kids today. *LOL*

My DD has everything Coach. I like a few of their things, but they have definitely targeted a younger demographic these days - which is fine by me - I have some stock and it's been an awesome performer.

I am currently hooked (hard!) on Burberry, so if anyone knows a Burberry outlet - please, please let me know! :)

Babyher, my DD just got finished painting (and re-painting), oh the trips DH made with her to Home Depot... :rolleyes:

In years past, I used to find some Burberry things in Filene's Basement (now bankrupt) and Syms. No such luck in years. Burberry things are rarely discounted or marked down.

I know... sadly. :( We have a nice Burberry store at Cherry Creek, but nothing is ever marked down. DH loves the sport coat I got there - such lightweight, perfect for cruising.

My Mom loved Filene's - I'm sure I would have too!

I am currently hooked (hard!) on Burberry, so if anyone knows a Burberry outlet - please, please let me know! :)

I found some on the Burberry store locator page. Unfortunately none in our state but they are in CA, FL, GA, MA, NV, NJ, NY, PA and, old San Juan PR. I may just look for 65 CALLE DE LA FORTALEZA when I'm there in November. :D

My wife is also a Coachaholic *LOL*

...and she has things that have lasted for years .

Well, with hundreds in her "shoulder bag inventory control location" (i.e., that closet that is off limits to you), no single bag gets too much wear and tear, right?:D

Well, with hundreds in her "shoulder bag inventory control location" (i.e., that closet that is off limits to you), no single bag gets too much wear and tear, right?:D

*LOL*

The actual handbags get rotated quite a bit but she does have a Coach tote bag that she uses for work that has stood up very very well for a good 7 years,

She is a manager for a group home and carries patient file charts and record books as thick as bibles. It weighs you down like two bowling ball bags sometimes *LOL*

But this bag has worn like iron.

Sometimes its not just a fancy name you pay for. They are very good quality.

My DD has everything Coach. I like a few of their things, but they have definitely targeted a younger demographic these days - which is fine by me - I have some stock and it's been an awesome performer.

Babyher, my DD just got finished painting (and re-painting), oh the trips DH made with her to Home Depot... :rolleyes:

My DD did her room in this Chinese Fung Shui. The walls are BRIGHT red . Behr Paints calls it "Indiscreet"....I call Street Walker Red

*LOL* and then we had an old dresser and bureau she did in black and stenciled little flowers on them . I does look pretty , just not my taste.

My mom saw it and told my daughter. "Hey Suzy Wong , if William Holden stops by , give him my phone number " :)

Archived