Mallory Square vs. Ship

kcluvsdavid

Mallory Square is a big festival type atmosphere...lots of street performers - rope climbers, cat trainers, fire eaters etc...along with folks selling crafts - jewlry, watercolors, etc. Sunset on a boat is a great thing too....most offer all you can drink draft beer, cheap wine or soda...some have really cheap champagne. If you do this, I highly recommend taking along your own hor's douvres...makes it so much more high class! Anyway, both are good options....depends on whether you want to stand with a crowd to see the sunset or lay back with thirty or fifty of your newest friends and a tasty adult beverage to see it! My favorite sunset cruise is the Sebago but Sunny Days and all the rest do a good trip too!

Clay - a key west local

We have done both several times & it is a hard choice. Sebago is definitely my preference for a sunset sail, or any watersports for that matter. If you are going to Mallory Square, make sure you allow plenty of time if you want a spot on the edge of the pier. And be sure your ship is not blocking the view of the sunset!!

Archived