entertainment on ships? games?

PA8880

Hi all! I've been on RC many times and they have games like the newlywed game and other fun interactive games the passengers play - does princess have things like that?

how is the other entertainment? comedy shows/magic shows etc.?

Hi all! I've been on RC many times and they have games like the newlywed game and other fun interactive games the passengers play - does princess have things like that?

Oh yeah..Princess has 1-2 Asst. Cruise Directors on every ship that runs these nightly. Family Feud, Newlywed Games, trivia, Princess Idol, Princess Pop Star, Rock Star, dance competition, etc.

As far as other entertainment goes, it can be all over the map. It can be very subjective.

Oh yeah..Princess has 1-2 Asst. Cruise Directors on every ship that runs these nightly. Family Feud, Newlywed Games, trivia, Princess Idol, Princess Pop Star, Rock Star, dance competition, etc.

As far as other entertainment goes, it can be all over the map. It can be very subjective.

One note about trivia.....On my two previous princess cruises I noted that some trivia players were very mean, nasty and in some cases argumentative and very very rude. I had never seen this prior to sailing on the Emerald last October. One man even yelled at me for sitting in his teams' "reserved" seats in the wheelhouse bar.

Bob

One note about trivia.....On my two previous princess cruises I noted that some trivia players were very mean, nasty and in some cases argumentative and very very rude. I had never seen this prior to sailing on the Emerald last October. One man even yelled at me for sitting in his teams' "reserved" seats in the wheelhouse bar.

Bob

Bob, from things I have read on these boards about trivia lately, they seem more like a cut throat game then something to do for fun. Passengers who cheat, keep notes, try to get answers to questions before they leave? :(

I guess as in many things in life, some take winning way too seriously.

I always wanted to try out for Princess Idol or Pop Star, but then I think of all the strangers I'd be singing in front of, then I chicken out. Maybe someday I will go for it...

Not as interactive as you would see on RCCL or Carnival especially by the main pool. There are a lot more classes@sea to enjoy. Pulling and taking a glance at a patter

11:30 Morning trivia (DH stopped even thought he is a trivia buff)

11:45 PS2 Tournament

12:15 Line dance

1:15 Wii@Sea

2:00 Beginning Ballroom Blitz

2:30 Men's Shuffleboard tournament

Going into the afternoon a lot of at sea classes

They don't have your regular karaoke lounge where people sing and have a good time just for the heck of it. They have Princess Idol where contestants are eliminated:( The tryouts are fun because that's when people go and do thier thing. The overall evening entertainment is great but getting through the day can be a bit of a drag if you are into the what's next mode. Wheelhouse has a great band and they have theme nights in the disco so 70 nights rocked for me.

Archived