Valor...8/23-8/30

deeolasingh

Would you be willing to post capers or email them to me.. We leave in one month.. Looking forward to your review.. Do you know if they offer any exercise classes onboard? I saw an aerobics room listed on the deck plans but never heard of any classes.. Thanks!

Would you be willing to post capers or email them to me.. We leave in one month.. Looking forward to your review.. Do you know if they offer any exercise classes onboard? I saw an aerobics room listed on the deck plans but never heard of any classes.. Thanks!

yes they did offer exercise classes onboard... and I will try to post the capers I do have all 7 of them... and as for the review Im gonna start I should say I want to start writing it tonite... if anyone has any questions ask away...

I just got back from the 8/23 sailing on the Valor, too. It really was a wonderful week! Just wondering, did you ever try Adele's Pina Banana? I couldn't work up the nerve...heh. What about Big Tex's Dolly Parton impression during Legends? Oh, what fun!

Archived