OMG!! Oasis Invite!!

Michuck

My hubby and I were just contacted by Royal Carribean to be their guest on a 2 nite inaugural event on the Oasis of the Seas!! and WE CAN'T GO!!! We will be taking care of my eldery Mom while her caretaker is away for Thanksgiving....I would have loved to go - but having my Mom (who is 92!!) around for Thanksgiving is a higher priority.....it was so exciting to be invited though!!

M.

My hubby and I were just contacted by Royal Carribean to be their guest on a 2 nite inaugural event on the Oasis of the Seas!! and WE CAN'T GO!!! We will be taking care of my eldery Mom while her caretaker is away for Thanksgiving....I would have loved to go - but having my Mom (who is 92!!) around for Thanksgiving is a higher priority.....it was so exciting to be invited though!!

M.

That's awesome. It's too bad you can't attend but at least you have your priorities in order. Did they tell you why you were chosen? It was probably a loyalty thing.

OMG is right. How does one get an invite to such an event? But of course MOM comes first. All or our moms do, and I hope I will come first with my kids. Probably not now since one is 15 and one is 23. But someday I hope to.

Maybe you will get the opportunity again when Allure sets out? I will cross my fingers for you.

M.

I see by your signature that you are Diamond Plus and that is probably why you have been chosen. Its a real shame you can't go but "family first" is the way to go.

Do you by chance remember the dates? Was it out of FL? Thanks.

It was out of Ft. Lauderdale....it was 2 days over Thanksgiving - I'm pretty sure it leaves on Friday (or maybe Saturday)....I didn't ask why I was chosen....I just figured it's either I'm lucky or it's 'cause of the Diamond Plus and I'm still lucky!!

Hope someone on here gets the invite and goes and writes about it so I can live vicariously through their experience!

M.

It was out of Ft. Lauderdale....it was 2 days over Thanksgiving - I'm pretty sure it leaves on Friday (or maybe Saturday)....I didn't ask why I was chosen....I just figured it's either I'm lucky or it's 'cause of the Diamond Plus and I'm still lucky!!

Hope someone on here gets the invite and goes and writes about it so I can live vicariously through their experience!

M.

You don't have to answer this, but.............

How many cruise credits do you have?

How lucky are you .............to have your MUM ...MOM with you at 92 you will always be able to go on a cruise but you only get one mum as we know them in the UK .enjoy your time with her and the cruise will come later...

M.

My mom is in Canada, so she celebrates Thanksgiving in October, which means I'm available that weekend (in case anyone from RCI is looking ;) ). Just up the road in Melbourne ... could be in FLL in a couple of hours!

My mom is in Canada, so she celebrates Thanksgiving in October, which means I'm available that weekend (in case anyone from RCI is looking ;) ). Just up the road in Melbourne ... could be in FLL in a couple of hours!

Well you started it! lol RCCL I think im free all of November! :D

M.

What are the odds???!!?? We have the same first and last name.. cough....

;) Send the invite my way ;)

M.

lucky you!:)

Hope they call you again for the Allure.

Awww ... what a shame you can't go, but wow, how exciting to be invited! Lucky you! Maybe they'll consider you again at a later time? Did you explain your reason for refusal! I have the utmost respect for you - you definitely have your priorities in order. Make the most of all the time you can with Mom. I'm sure your Thanksgiving will be a very happy and joyous time!!

Archived