Penthouse toiletries

"Quantity" is definitely not a problem but "quality" may be. I have long hair and find the L'Occitane (all suites) and Guerlain (penthouse and above) products rather drying, and the conditioners not very helpful. I can live with the shampoo but always bring my own conditioner.

I would agree with Kwaj girl. I decant my own shampoo and conditioner into the wee travel bottles as I prefer to use my usual products on my hair. The guerlan and loccitane soaps are nice products though. Jean.

I would agree with Kwaj girl. I decant my own shampoo and conditioner into the wee travel bottles as I prefer to use my usual products on my hair. The guerlan and loccitane soaps are nice products though. Jean.

Head & Shoulders with Conditioner is fine for me :D

I sailed the World Cruise in January-May 2017 on the Navigator. I was not impressed with the L'Occitaine products, especially the body lotion and hair conditioner. I do not color my hair but found the shampoo drying. I had to use 1/3 bottle of conditioner to 'tame' my shoulder length hair. Fortunately, I had sufficient body lotion to get me to San Diego (approximately 3 weeks) where I was able to buy a decent body lotion. I suppose if you are doing a 7-10 day cruise the provided products are adequate. For a longer cruise, they were barely adequate. If you color you hair I would suggest bringing your preferred brand of shampoo and conditioner.