Live Equinox August 13th Sailing

whitshel

Entertainment has been really good. Lots of live music around the ship. The silent disco we didn't go too but our friend did, she liked it a lot. I don't hear the loud piped in music everyone complains about. We have only gone to one show, comedian Wayne cotter, very funny and pg if u have a family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Victor has been especially good. Great guitar and very ecelctic song choices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Do not know but have heard that the wifi is very slow/ hit it miss when u want to use it, prob could find free in ports. We are on the 20 as well, I'm good with whatever they decide as far as itinerary, I've never sailed in very rough seas before[emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The wifi has been better than expected for us. The wife was able to stream Game Of Thrones.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We got off when you got on, but booked the Western Caribbean for next year, so enjoying this.

The wifi has been better than expected for us. The wife was able to stream Game Of Thrones.

I was able to have a Facetime chat with my husband every night with minimal disconnections, etc.

We will be on the Equinox on Sept.15. I understand Richard Spacey, our favorite Cruise Director, is currently on vacation and due back right around that time. Who is the Cruise Director filling in and any reviews on him/her?

Her name is Sara and we thought she did a good job, but I'm a fan of minimalist Cruise Directors. She did a run down of the days activities in the morning, and sometimes after the shows, but didn't take a lot of time or use it to practice for her career as a stand up comic.

We are sailing out on Sunday, but did not select the unlimited internet package. Do they have a "by the minute price" or other, smaller, packages available for sale on board? I could not justify spending $200+ for a package.

Per a Celebrity brochure, no "by the minute" price is available anymore.

On board, but not pre-cruise, they do offer two additional options:

a) A one hour package that must be used in a single hour for $19.99

b) A 24 hour package that must be used in a single 24 hour period for $49.00

Per a Celebrity brochure, no "by the minute" price is available anymore.

On board, but not pre-cruise, they do offer two additional options:

a) A one hour package that must be used in a single hour for $19.99

b) A 24 hour package that must be used in a single 24 hour period for $49.00

Thanks so much for this additional information!

Thanks for the info! :D

We got off when you got on, but booked the Western Caribbean for next year, so enjoying this.

I was able to have a Facetime chat with my husband every night with minimal disconnections, etc.

Her name is Sara and we thought she did a good job, but I'm a fan of minimalist Cruise Directors. She did a run down of the days activities in the morning, and sometimes after the shows, but didn't take a lot of time or use it to practice for her career as a stand up comic.

Thanks for the info! :D

We were on the July 30th sailing and we thought Sara was a great cruise director. She was very personable. We attended many of the elite events (they did two top tier parties because the officers didn't attend the first due to us being stuck in Key West and the storm we were in) and she stopped at many groups of people and had long conversations. We spoke to her more than once and she always seemed very genuine. You could tell she loved her job! Very present on the ship as well!

Welcome back! We have all thoroughly enjoyed traveling with you on this cruise. Will you continue with some thoughts and more pics?
I sure will. Sitting waiting to disembark. They said they actually delayed the luggage off the ship because of the weather. So not sure when we'll get off

I sure will. Sitting waiting to disembark. They said they actually delayed the luggage off the ship because of the weather. So not sure when we'll get off

Hopefully you don't have an early flight!:o Looking forward to your final thoughts.:)

A few cabin pics. Again, we had a 2C partially obstructed view 6240 and 6242 with the larger balconies. Great cabin at a really good price. Since we are Capt club members we were able to book the 2D and be upgraded to the 2C. We actually booked the same room for a 9 night we booked for 2019. 3d7b691795e6c501c5bea5083d2731d9.jpg513216e043d7e6c7631f8687c8d6ce3c.jpg3d3257d3618dfce07e61dc8b45165875.jpg1064e826610262474dd90624afc5aa91.jpge34684e3df4ff40bc0b1006b4348d041.jpgb1e9718544b145446451b6de720b4cce.jpg

Thank you so much for the great pics! Looks like you had a great time. The lineup for tenders in GC looks pretty long...how bad was the wait to get off or did it move pretty quickly? We have a privately booked excursion and we're just wondering how far ahead we need to get in line. Also, were there any laundry specials during your sailing?

Thanks and safe flight home!

Cathy