Live Equinox August 13th Sailing

whitshel

Really enjoying reading your review. Thanks for doing so.

We're also sailing in cabin 6240 Sept 15th and wondering if the bed is by the balcony or bathroom?

Have you been noticing any noise issues ie humming or fan type especially in the bathroom, hallway area?

There have been previous complaints on the S class ships for this location, so curious what your experience has been so far.Thanks for any input

Really enjoying reading your review. Thanks for doing so.

We're also sailing in cabin 6240 Sept 15th and wondering if the bed is by the balcony or bathroom?

Have you been noticing any noise issues ie humming or fan type especially in the bathroom, hallway area?

There have been previous complaints on the S class ships for this location, so curious what your experience has been so far.Thanks for any input

We were in 6240 last week on the Equinox. The bed is by the balcony. We found the location to be perfect. I didn't have any issues with noise from the hallway.

I am loving your posts, thanks for sharing your vacation with us! We are sailing on the Equinox in October for a 10 day southern Caribbean itinerary. If you have a chance, will you please post a photo of the beverage menu from the Gastro Bar? My DH would like to know what beers they have available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you "Google" Celebrity Gastro Bar menus, they will pop up.

Enjoying your review so much. We will be on the Equinox in October, your review is making me all the more excited.

I could totally relate to your comment about the greenery during your drive to Pittsburgh. We are also from San Diego, live in Oceanside, about 32 miles north of San Diego. A few years ago we flew into Charleston, West Virginia and during our drive to our destination I was so amazed as to how green it was and all the trees. I told those in the car don't talk to me, I just want to look, enjoy and take it all in.

We were in 6240 last week on the Equinox. The bed is by the balcony. We found the location to be perfect. I didn't have any issues with noise from the hallway.
Like the previous poster said the bed is by the balcony. No noise what's so ever.. The door is actually a few doors down from the opening to the elevator lobby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Enjoying your review so much. We will be on the Equinox in October, your review is making me all the more excited.

I could totally relate to your comment about the greenery during your drive to Pittsburgh. We are also from San Diego, live in Oceanside, about 32 miles north of San Diego. A few years ago we flew into Charleston, West Virginia and during our drive to our destination I was so amazed as to how green it was and all the trees. I told those in the car don't talk to me, I just want to look, enjoy and take it all in.

Omg! We live in San Marcos and I work in Oceanside!! Small world. You will love the equinox, like I said I think this is favorite class of ship, Oasis a close second[emoji4]

What a freaking nice day3ae3e52e9026694a1321f2215da79f19.jpg35ae209c22fbcff2ad7c32273d4aaa0d.jpg436510620a21d0bacd915bd9f8ad67ae.jpgb5f8deac6a959773a6dd1494ca739d7f.jpg84fc90fb4d0ce2d81a6ba7c55ea202da.jpga2d4b3655f659b18b068b926e456a3da.jpg

Thank you so much for your daily review. We sail September 15 , 2017 on the Equinox, but different itinerary. We will go to Costa Maya next April on Equinox Jazz Cruise and would like info on Tropicante. Do we reserve ahead, any details would be helpful.

Thank you so much for your daily review. We sail September 15 , 2017 on the Equinox, but different itinerary. We will go to Costa Maya next April on Equinox Jazz Cruise and would like info on Tropicante. Do we reserve ahead, any details would be helpful.
You can reserve ahead, there is no cost for chairs and umbrellas they just as you buy some food and drink. I think the website is sandalsnskis.com or something like that but u can just Google Tropicante Costa Maya and it comes up

Dinner last night was really good.

My wife said the lamb dish was one of the best ever, and she doesn't eat lamb.

Pics are the lamb and caprese salad. And the menu93f8c3ea0a0806d346f89c99288e485e.jpg597a3b21965f9ebe980529a1125c9ee5.jpg71259b5056bc096a5a26fc5ebe8b5cc3.jpg