How are the Swans doing?

And that's the big scalp, they wanted .Depending the way others go, they may be able to drop a game and still make the eight .Maybe.
Yes, that is true, they have a few tough games still in Adelaide and Geelong but they should win the other four if they can maintain the form they have now.

Sitting in 6th spot as the tigers won and leap frogged them.

I hate when that happens :D

Still tracking this thread, love that everyone is staying on it. But I was deeply saddened when I read of gut's having major back issues and dropping off the boards. I am gutted (see what I did there?!) by this news and I hope he comes on this thread to help cheer on the Swans. Or not :evilsmile:

ML

I hate when that happens :D

Still tracking this thread, love that everyone is staying on it. But I was deeply saddened when I read of gut's having major back issues and dropping off the boards. I am gutted (see what I did there?!) by this news and I hope he comes on this thread to help cheer on the Swans. Or not :evilsmile:

ML

You are doing so well that you won't get punted from this thread. Yes bad news about GUT but I am sure he will pick up, at least feel more sociable and return to these boards.

Cheer, cheer the red and the white,

Honour the name by day and by night,

Lift that noble banner high,

Shake down the thunder from the sky

Whether the odds be great or small,

Swans will go in and win overall

While her loyal sons are marching

Onwards to victory!

It was a brilliant game. So good to come all this way and watch the Hawks win. Friend is not so happy. :D

Where did you end up sitting Joandian? Did you arrive early? Glad you enjoyed the game!

Leigh

dam good game Bud was a bit angry Jarrad got kissed twice lol Langers got called something he should not have going by some lip readers lol the stuff before the game was awesome as loved it all sorry Swan supporters but no matter who won would have been desreved both ways as was a great game by both teams

dam good game Bud was a bit angry Jarrad got kissed twice lol Langers got called something he should not have going by some lip readers lol the stuff before the game was awesome as loved it all sorry Swan supporters but no matter who won would have been desreved both ways as was a great game by both teams

Yes, it would have been great to be there and feel the atmosphere.

Yes, it would have been great to be there and feel the atmosphere.

yep sure was ,

on a different subject, would love to go to a game at Canberra but they have not done a hawks game there i reckon would be awesome as if they did , i am visiting canberra in October for a wekk and cant wait to see what the place has to offer

Make sure you get to the War memorial, the National gallery and or the National Museum. All free and well worth a visit. Parliament house old and new are pretty interesting as well, even if it is just the architecture, art and exhibits.

where did you sit Joandian

We got there just before 6 and got great seats behind the goal posts, about 3/4 of the way up to the drip line, in the general admission area. Up the swans end but there were quite a few Hawks supporters up there.

Buddy was so aggressive that first qtr. if he has played footy instead of punching and shoving he might have scored more than 1.