POA. Anyone done Early Disembarkation Pearl Harbor tour? and Airport question.

luv2gonow

Hi,

I posted this on NCL board but realized this might be better spot.

I just saw a 4 hour Pearl Harbor tour that drops at airport.

It leaves ship at 8 am. Other longer tours say what time flights must be after. This doesn't but if leaves at 8 and is a 4 hour tour....I'm thinking I get to airport 12 ish.

I have a 3pm flight on Hawaiin Airlines to NY. I have a Economy Comfort seat.

Is this a shorter check in line.

If I arrive at noonish to airport is this PLENTY of time to check in maybe grab a sandwich for plane for my 3pm flight.

Has anyone done this excursion. It really works perfect for me if it works because I wont have to use any of my Aulani time and my 1 night in Waikiki before cruise, to visit Pearl Harbor.

Thanks

Kerri

Edited by luv2gonow

Arriving at HNL between 12 and 1 is plenty of time for lunch, checkin, etc.

thanks so much!! This is great news. Now I can enjoy my time on Oahu. And instead of waiting longer at Airport, I can visit Pearl Harbor.

Also can I print boarding passes or checkin for flight on POA?

Thanks

Kerri

thanks so much!! This is great news. Now I can enjoy my time on Oahu. And instead of waiting longer at Airport, I can visit Pearl Harbor.

Also can I print boarding passes or checkin for flight on POA?

Thanks

Kerri

We checked in and printed boarding passes the night before debark on the ship. It cost a total of $9 - well worth it for us. Just remember - you will have to pay the $25 per bag fee before you can checkin if you have checked luggage, so bring a credit card to the computer area on the ship.

• 5 months later...

This sounds great. DH and I would love to do this also. We will be on the Radiance of the Seas and it docks at 6 am. I will need to find out if we can leave the ship by 8am to do this tour. Our flights leave for NY at 3:05pm. What time does your ship dock? After the tour does it drop you off at the airport? Please provide me with the link to this tour company.

Hi,

I posted this on NCL board but realized this might be better spot.

I just saw a 4 hour Pearl Harbor tour that drops at airport.

It leaves ship at 8 am. Other longer tours say what time flights must be after. This doesn't but if leaves at 8 and is a 4 hour tour....I'm thinking I get to airport 12 ish.

I have a 3pm flight on Hawaiin Airlines to NY. I have a Economy Comfort seat.

Is this a shorter check in line.

If I arrive at noonish to airport is this PLENTY of time to check in maybe grab a sandwich for plane for my 3pm flight.

Has anyone done this excursion. It really works perfect for me if it works because I wont have to use any of my Aulani time and my 1 night in Waikiki before cruise, to visit Pearl Harbor.

Thanks

Kerri

Can you tell me the name of the tour company we're very much interested also

Does anyone know if any tour companies would provide this service. We are going on Carnival not NCL.

Robert's Hawaii offers tours for cruise ship passengers in each port. If you go to their website, you can indicate you are a cruise ship passénger, plug in your ship name and cruise date, and all the tours that are available for you will pop up, listed by port.

We did tour PH with them, but this was the day we boarded the ship and we booked it direct, not through the cruiseline ( NCL POA ) and had hotel pick up and return.

There are probably other small tour providers which might offer the same. I believe I saw a private tour with Pacific tours mentioned here recently which offered the same on debark day. You could google it.

Robert's Hawaii offers tours for cruise ship passengers in each port. If you go to their website, you can indicate you are a cruise ship passénger, plug in your ship name and cruise date, and all the tours that are available for you will pop up, listed by port.

We did tour PH with them, but this was the day we boarded the ship and we booked it direct, not through the cruiseline ( NCL POA ) and had hotel pick up and return.

There are probably other small tour providers which might offer the same. I believe I saw a private tour with Pacific tours mentioned here recently which offered the same on debark day. You could google it.

Thanks so much I'll check it out

OP back. I booked this excursion through NCL on the POA.

I can't believe I am leaving next week :-)

I will post back when I get home.

Kerri

Hi Kerri,

I also have a 3:00 PM flight at HNL in October. Please do reply back to let us know how the excursion worked out.

Thanks!

Hi Kerri,

I also have a 3:00 PM flight at HNL in October. Please do reply back to let us know how the excursion worked out.

Thanks!

I definitely will post about all my excursions here and write a review on NCL boards.

Kerri