Carly on the Bachelor

Jimnbigd

yes, it was so good! I'm happy about what happened to "you know who", I don't think she would be happy in Iowa, and Carly was so funny w/ her remarks about her. I don't mean to sound mean, but "you know who" "I feel" isn't right for Chris. WOW, we sound so immature discussing this show on CC :D but it's fun:D

I like your username - I'm a mommy of four - Hollon is my son :)

Spoilers for what's already aired are fine, spoilers for things that haven't are not! Not really sure where someone can find out the exact week someone goes home, or why they'd want to if they are watching the show!

Anyway, I was shocked that Hot Pink Lips went home. They seemed so into each other. Most of the time when a contestant bad mouths another contestant to the Bachelor it doesn't go well for the one complaining. I guess Chris sensed it.

I feel like most of the women go on the show to further their "careers" anyway. A waitress in LA? A playboy model? I'm just not convinced they are all there to find love.

But Whitney and Becca seem real. Kaitlyn does too. I bet K is the next Bachelorette. All signs point to Whitney to win but they have done some editing in the past to leave you shocked at the end.

Edited by BeachMartini

• 2 years later...
Carly married Evan Bass, and now is pregnant. ABC just aired the wedding on Bachelor in Paradise. Congrats and blessings to both.

Wedding:

Interview:

I'm sorry for your loss. But their are plenty of other fish in the sea, as they say.