Boston Copley Square to Black Falcon

SandyBShores

Party of 3 flying into Logan, then staying overnight at a Copley Square hotel the night before our cruise. I've got airport to hotel transport figured out (Logan/Back Bay Express), but am confused about how to get from our hotel to Black Falcon. Looking for recommendations of the best method, considering we'll have suitacases to roll.

If I were to catch a taxi, is there a taxi drop off point at Black Falcon? Or would a taxi have to sit and wait through the same luggage drop off lane as those arriving by personal vehicle?

Party of 3 flying into Logan, then staying overnight at a Copley Square hotel the night before our cruise. I've got airport to hotel transport figured out (Logan/Back Bay Express), but am confused about how to get from our hotel to Black Falcon. Looking for recommendations of the best method, considering we'll have suitacases to roll.

If I were to catch a taxi, is there a taxi drop off point at Black Falcon? Or would a taxi have to sit and wait through the same luggage drop off lane as those arriving by personal vehicle?

I'd use Uber. What hotel are you staying at? What exact date? How much luggage will you have?