Sel de Mer

Welcome, JVilleGal. Have a great trip to Alaska!

Thanks! Headed home for my 45th Reunion East Anchorage High School. DH and I have always done Seattle RT for Alaska and now we have an excuse to do a Northbound:)

• 3 weeks later...
As they are referring to it as a pop up I'm wondering if there may be more "pop up" restaurants appearing on the ships for a night.

With all the people with a PG night included with Explore 4 this has to complicate scheduling since it takes a night out of "inventory".

Just looked at dinning add-ons and Sel de Mer is shown as pop-up but not bookable. Aside from knowing which night it will pop-up on it would be good to know when it will be available to book in advance (if ever) to beat the rush OR if the rush to book will take place only once on-board. Meaning a quick trip to front desk or somewhere??? to book. Or maybe no rush at all since only CC people will be "in the know"? :confused:

With all the people with a PG night included with Explore 4 this has to complicate scheduling since it takes a night out of "inventory".

Just looked at dinning add-ons and Sel de Mer is shown as pop-up but not bookable. Aside from knowing which night it will pop-up on it would be good to know when it will be available to book in advance (if ever) to beat the rush OR if the rush to book will take place only once on-board. Meaning a quick trip to front desk or somewhere??? to book. Or maybe no rush at all since only CC people will be "in the know"? :confused:

Post #48 says when it will appear on the various ships. I just got off the Eurodam last week and they still had the LeCirque menu. Le Cirque takes over the Pinnacle for one night. Pretty sure Sel de Mer when it "pops" up will be the replacement to Le Cirque.

Still showing Canaletto only on that night on our October cruise on Oosterdam. Reply from ship services was "There is no eta with this being completed, we arewaiting on the ships final listings before we can update the web". Did say before that there have been some date changes.

• 2 months later...