RCI

Recent Profile Visitors

8,784 profile views

little britain's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (5/15)

• "Live from...." Rare

Recent Badges

1. New pinnacle was an Australian and top cruiser was an Australian 🇦🇺.. so you may be right!!
  2. There was apparently a huge thunder storm last night around 2am. I slept like a log! The forecast winds and rough seas have not materialised- it’s very calm and dare I say, sunny out there! Top tier this morning. Half the ship are not C&A members
  3. Great! do you have the times/prices of shuttle Ravenna railway station 🚉 too please?
  4. @mil76 you didn’t mention how cold it is and the potential gale force winds ..?!?
  5. We have another 3 booked, before the agreement- purely because they offer far better itinerary’s and actually have a ship in Europe over the winter. But the status match is purely icing on the cake!
  6. 2025… Have been in touch with Blue Puffin tours and they say they hope to run a tour to NC even in the middle of the night for us!
  7. Feedback in other places seems to be that most Ps have never even set foot on an X ship so I would think this first week of the experiment would be too early for the RL to be overrun already?
  8. Interesting.. it specifically says the PZs/ Zinacles/Piniths/ (!) may be allowed in… I find it hard to believe there are that many Zs on board ? Perhaps they’d been told never to allow the interlopers in!?
  9. Will I still find you by the Flowrider??! Off to put yet another jumper in the suitcase! It’s midsummer’s day on 21st!! lol 😂
  10. Do either of you still have the sheet with all the departure times and destinations please? A friend wants to know what time the earliest flight from VCE is allowed? Thanks.