Members
About Me

• Interests
    Boating, Motocross, Sailing, Kitebording, Photography, Drones
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Any
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Tortola
  • If you have a personal or hobby CRUISE or TRAVEL BLOG, include the url here:
    Please subscribe to my Youtube Travel Channel here... youtube.com/@LaszloBagi

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Laszlo's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. I am only assuming its kept somewhere. Before our last cruise two years ago I had to call because of a problem. One of their customer service people asked if my passport ended it XYZ. Maybe thats all they had maybe they had the whole thing
  2. Yes, its extremely time consuming to put metal, plastic and glass into one container and trash in another Lol. It adds 1 minute a week
  3. We don't pay anyone Lol... The township is paid by them
  4. Maybe in your neck of the woods it is. I've been to ours, metal, glass and plastic are crushed and bulk packed and sold. Metal goes to steel and aluminum companies. Glass get sold to a few places one of them being paving companies. Plastics the same deal, most paper is burned to power the plant
  5. Very easy, NCL has my birthdate and passport number on file. Along with my cell number, home number and address
  6. Quick story of my teens. A family friend, a wealthy family friend owned a wholesale auto dealership. I worked for him for 5 summers 82-87 in HS and college. We went around to car auctions buy cars, detailing them and moving them out. Dave the owner had a stable of vintage race cars. On the weekends he would race at tracks like Watkins Glen, Lime Rock, Mid Ohio. Not only did I get to drive at these tracks he paid for some race classes. It was a freaking blast. One of the perks of the job was I got a car to use 7 days a week. I drove everything from pickups to Triumphs and everything in-between. At that time he had about a dozen cars in his collection. My favorite was his 1969 Lamborghini Miura with a V12 side winder engine its still the most beautiful car I have ever seen. I always joked to him about how he was going to leave me that car when he passed. I never did get the car but in those four years I learned a huge amount about cars and have had a blast. I was also the envy of every single one of my guy friends. I made a point of getting a photo of myself next to every cool car I drove. I one point I had over 100 pictures. Unfortunately those pictures were lost in a fire in college. I saw a 69 Miura go up for sale last year, it sold for 1.4M Now back to the cruise......
  7. Will be leaving on the Gem on the 28th. Let me know if their are any photos or video you want to see. As of now they only two video walk thru I have planned are the Thermal Spa and our forward suite on deck 10.
  8. I love the Jewel class ships. However if you are staying in the Haven I would be on the Escape
  9. A few weeks ago I went to look at 2010 93 Areo with 16K miles on it at a dealership here in PA that specializes in Saab's. It was dam near mint condition. They were asking 25K which was behind my budget for that car. My 2008...
  10. I hear you, my nice weather ride is a 2008 Saab 93 convertible. I absolutely love it. 100K issue free miles. I was heartbroken when Saab shut down
  11. Interesting, thanks for the info
  12. Off the topic question.... How is the ship powered when they are in dry dock? I'm assuming all of ships internal engines are water cooled from the sea
  13. IDK about Travis but Jason is a nice guy