john91498

Members
About Me

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

john91498's Achievements

1,000+ Club

1,000+ Club (7/20)

1. I have a co-worker who has to do everything with even numbers. When we go out to eat lunch, the appetizers have to have even amounts of pieces. He asks for 6 ice cubes in his drink. The main dish has to have even numbers or he'll ask for double of a side or delete one. I think it's a little bizarre, but he's a pretty smart guy...lol...
  2. Agreed. I really enjoyed Shaq's big chicken on the Radiance.
  3. I cruise for the cruise, not the perks. Although, we usually get a suite, so it's a moot point...
  4. Mazatlan, Mexico is a level 4 (Do not travel), but the Panorama still goes there every week. I've been there several times while the city is a level 4, but never really felt unsafe. Only difference I saw was a lot more military and police presence.
  5. Almost all of Mexico is level 3, but carnival still sends ships there every week.
  6. Holy back from the dead Batman...
  7. I'm diabetic and I can drink straight alcohol like whiskey. The hard stuff has zero carbs unlike beer or wine.
  8. One of my favorite ships. Hope there's not too many changes.
  9. Even with Starlink, the signal is spotty at best. Especially in your cabin where the signal has to go through metal walls and bulkheads.
  10. I've ordered the hamburger from room service. They are nowhere near a Guy's burger, but at 3am while being completely drunk, it's the best food ever...lol...
  11. It's for the kids and I already told them that Disneyworld is very similar to Disneyland. They're older now and are not really into rides. Since they already experienced all the rides at Disneyland, going to Disneyworld is just a tick off the bucket list. Although, the last time I was in Florida in the summer, the heat was virtually unbearable.
  12. We're flying in and going to Disneyworld first before going on the Utopia in August.

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.