Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

Enjoy your day and hope it isn't too crazy...thanks for week one and can't wait to be a part of week two. Hope you get chance to read through the many comments from your army of loyal followers.

Bon Voyage, again! ;)

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Dave,

So glad you had such a great first week on the Royal!! I know you were having reservations after some of the not-so-great reviews, but it looks like the positives outweighed the negatives for you, and I am soooo glad! :D

Continue to enjoy your stay! You have been a wonderful ambassador for RP!

Have a great last and first day today Dave. Thanks for all the posts and photos you made. I know you weren't intending on doing a live from thread, but everyone is just loving it and we all appreciate your time and efforts. Hopefully it isn't taking too much time from your vacation.

I can tell you right now that Father Cops' wife, Diana, looked a LOT better than this on the Maiden Voyage during the Halloween party onboard the Royal!! :D Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good cruise!

No arguements from me on that statement.:eek:

Dave, Welcome back. This is the begining of the best part of a B2B. Watching as people begrudgingly leave the ship while knowing that you get to do this all over again.:) Next week however, will be a different story, but we won't talk about that.

OMG...he is running all over the ship now that it is basically empty, taking photos of the obstructed balcony cabins. Dave, you are such an unbelievable help to people. And think of all the meals you are exercising away! :p

Carole

Just a small sampling of Emerald Deck cabin obstructions

:D

Dave

If i didn't already love you then i do now. :D

Do you have time to check out E428?

EDIT: Never mind - i just looked it up and 432 is next door - it looks like we're a little further from the lifeboats.

Edited by chamima

Dave, I know your battery is low...

But at the risk of nagging (I have asked before), could you take photos of the Enclave (Thermal Suite) for me? Pretty please!:p

If you cannot get to it, no worries! I have certainly appreciated all of your photos! It has been a wonderful week of cruising along with you and I am looking forward to my next week!

Thank you so much!

Tracie-Lynn:)