Quantum Dining Chart

I went looking around for a Quantum of the Seas dining chart and I found none. I'm sure RCI will put one out eventually, but I guess I'm impatient, so I made my own. I'm sharing the link here to anyone that would like to use it (hopefully CC is okay with this).

Quantum of the Seas Dining Chart

If anyone wants to suggest edits, I'd be glad to make any that make sense to me. :) Feel free to share the chart with others, preferably with the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8K45qWkduXcc190WU5GcGRQZE0/edit?usp=sharing .

Enjoy!

{Had to share the FULL link instead of the shortened link. **SIGH**}

Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate the work you put into it.

I went looking around for a Quantum of the Seas dining chart and I found none. I'm sure RCI will put one out eventually, but I guess I'm impatient, so I made my own. I'm sharing the link here to anyone that would like to use it (hopefully CC is okay with this).

Quantum of the Seas Dining Chart

If anyone wants to suggest edits, I'd be glad to make any that make sense to me. :) Feel free to share the chart with others, preferably with the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8K45qWkduXcc190WU5GcGRQZE0/edit?usp=sharing .

Enjoy!

{Had to share the FULL link instead of the shortened link. **SIGH**}

Thank you so so much!!! I was wondering why nobody had done this already. It's going to be confusing enough to figure it all out but your chart is a diamond. Good work!!! Thanks again! :-)

Hi

Can someone let me know from all the dynamic dining locations on the dining chart which one's require a Reservation and which do not require reservation

On the great dining chart created and on thread I can't seem to figure out which dining location don't require reservations

Trying getting all details before May 15 when we can book for dining

I am trying to decide where to eat before hand

Can someone list for me all restaurant that require reservations and which do not..

Or maybe we can add it to the dining chart

thanks for all your help

The other day while talking to someone in the Dynamic Dining offices (someone that seemed far more knowledgable than the average phone operator) they mentioned that Johnny Rockets would be offering free breakfast just like on Oasis. Not sure I've seen that mentioned anywhere. They also said that as far as they've been informed Johnny Rockets would still be operating on a cover charge and not ala carte. The belief is that the reason for the change in listing on the site is because of the focus on for fee drinks at that venue and the ability to get them without paying a cover.

The other day while talking to someone in the Dynamic Dining offices (someone that seemed far more knowledgable than the average phone operator) they mentioned that Johnny Rockets would be offering free breakfast just like on Oasis. Not sure I've seen that mentioned anywhere. They also said that as far as they've been informed Johnny Rockets would still be operating on a cover charge and not ala carte. The belief is that the reason for the change in listing on the site is because of the focus on for fee drinks at that venue and the ability to get them without paying a cover.

Been wondering both of those things since I first put the info together. If it changes or updates, I'll gladly make those changes.

Can someone list for me all restaurant that require reservations and which do not..

None of the casual restaurants require reservations. In fact, you couldn't make one if you wanted to.

All of the complimentary restaurants recommend reservations for dinner.

All of the specialty restaurants recommend reservations, with the possible exception of Michael's. But perhaps Michael's will have reservations also. Again, this is for dinner.

I don't think reservations are needed for lunch at any venue and may not even be possible.

I am assuming that walk-ups are possible. Meaning if you do not have a reservation for a venue, but you would like to eat there, simply walking up to the restaurant and asking if they can take you, they will IF they can. I also expect there to be a board and TV channel showing real time availability of the venues as they have on Oasis/Allure. You can then decide where to go if you don't have a reservation that evening.

Simply put, they won't let you starve! :D

Hope that helps.

Johnny Rockets on Allure had free breakfast, you sure on a ship this large it won't have the same?

I know Johnny Rockets will be pool side on Quantum though so don't really know the table situation but sure would be nice to eat your breakfast while laying pool side in the warm sun.

Yeah, JRs is perfect breakfast before or after morning stand-up surfing. Ate there at least 4 times this year on the Oasis.

jc

Devin's: Lunch $10pp Dinner $20pp

Jamies Italian: Lunch $15pp Dinner $25pp

Chops: Dinner $35pp

Wonderland: Dinner $45pp

Chef's Table: Dinner $89pp

pp=per person obviously

Credit goes to Liz from another thread!

Jamie's Italian was one of the first good restaurants I found traveling in England. Unfortunately, we went to one in Edinburgh last September and it was one of the worst restaurants we ate at during 2-1/2 weeks in Ireland, Scotland and the UK. Worse, I had raved about it to our travelling companions. Hopefully Jamie will get back on track.

jc

yesterday i read that devinly decadence is complimentary for breakfast AND lunch? might this be true?

I read the same thing! The best thing about Dynamic Dining (that is flying under the radar) is that a lot of these restaurants will be open for lunch!

The reservation system may be a complete flop, but no reservations for lunch!