Quantum Dining Chart

That appears to be correct. However in most MDRs I have been in, only one section of the dining room is operating during breakfast. If this is 1/4 of the size of a typical MDR, it would seem to me that there is plenty of seating. Although it may be smaller than that.

However, I would guess that they are seeing more and more people going to Park Cafe for breakfast on ships with those. That's basically Two70° on this ship which is a very large space.

Plus there's Solarium for breakfast and let's not forget Windjammer. Sure, those aren't sit down service. But they satisfy many of the clientele.

And I'm glad you like the chart. :)

[quote name='cruisegirl1']Thanks for the chart - it is very helpful.

I am a fan of a served breakfast and usually go to the MDR most mornings. Am I correct that the only served breakfast option appears to be the American Grill? Juding for what I am reading about the size, how they will accommodate all those who want a served breakfast? Am I missing something.

I will likly have access to a CL. Will full breakfast be served there?

Thanks all.
M[/QUOTE]

It looks like the suite restaurant will also serve breakfast if you have access to that. At least according to Brian's handy chart! :)

[quote name='karmacats']It looks like the suite restaurant will also serve breakfast if you have access to that. At least according to Brian's handy chart! :)[/QUOTE]

Likely not. Also we often meet others for breakfast and with a mixed group of family or friends I doubt EVERTONE would be in a suite and have the suite dining.

Thanks
M

Thanks for the great chart. Once again though I am hearing that people who are pre-booking can't get their times. This does not bode well for those who didn't get pre-selected.

I also did some math based on numbers that no restaurant is larger than 435.( found on Website) S o the max capacity for the 5 free restaurants is 1869 on a ship that is suppose to be running close to 5000 guest. This tells me there is no way everybody is going to be able to eat in the free restaurants every night at a desirable time. Those of us not preselected are going to just get the left over crumbs or there is going to be large lines with long wait times or eating in the windjammer which is not my idea of fun.

I will wait until May but if I can't get dinners at reasonable times I will just cancel. There is no reason to spend thousands of dollars and not get the experience that was advertised.

I am happy for those of you who have made your reservations and can relax but as for the rest of us I don't think we can take the chance of a trip where you say. "OH I heard they had great restaurants too bad I couldn't actually eat in one. "

[quote name='cruisegirl1']Likely not. Also we often meet others for breakfast and with a mixed group of family or friends I doubt EVERTONE would be in a suite and have the suite dining.

Thanks
M[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, suite guests can bring non-suite guests into the suites-only restaurant, as long as their reservations are linked. :) May not help you if you don't end up with access, but figured I'd post the info so people know. I'm traveling with two other couples, one in a suite and one not, and was able to reserve coastal kitchen for dinner for all 6 of us.

Since you said you may have CL access but not be in a suite, i'm presuming you're a higher level C&A - others on this board have asked if pinnacles or D+ would have access to coastal kitchen, and are waiting on a response.

I thought I saw somebody post that they were told it's only open to suites. Who knows what the real story will be when we're sailing. Personally I think I'll probably have breakfast there most mornings, assuming it's not crowded anyway.

I thought I saw somebody post that they were told it's only open to suites. Who knows what the real story will be when we're sailing. Personally I think I'll probably have breakfast there most mornings, assuming it's not crowded anyway.

I know people were asking about pinnacle/D+, but I hadn't seen an answer posted. It's entirely possible someone was told "no" and I missed it, though! These boards are hard to keep up with. ;)

I know people were asking about pinnacle/D+, but I hadn't seen an answer posted. It's entirely possible someone was told "no" and I missed it, though! These boards are hard to keep up with. ;)

My inkling is that CK will only be available to suites and not D+, etc. They want you guys to book expensive suites too! lol Probably a good question to Adam in the comments to one of his blogs or email. It also might be a cruise by cruise basis, depending on how busy CK is with the suite guests.

Edited by hitaway4

Thanks for the dining chart. I'll check back for updates.

We booked a while ago but chose anytime dining so now this will be like 'Freestyle' except with no real main dining room. This new format is great for a couple but not so much for groups, just as with 'freestyle'.

We may be dining in the Windjammer or 24 hr grill most nights since we'll be with another couple who are very picky diners. Traditional dining room with a rotating menu and everyday choices were better for us, as a small group. DH and I were able to get the variety we like while our friends could order off the everyday menu if the choices did not suit them.

Curious to know~~~ does anyone have a clue if some of the dining venues will have an outside seating area? I hope so!! I hope we're not just going to be focused inside all the time.

Thanks again Brian for all your effort

Liz:)

Not sure if someone answered you, but the WJ will have an outside seating area.

According to this chart,http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/fact-sheet/26/anthem-of-the-seas/ the Windjammer on the Quantum can seat 860, does anyone know what the windjammer seats on the Oasis class?

Keith

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/fact-sheet/21/oasis-of-the-seas/

Freedom class windjammer capacity is listed at 774

Edited by Tyron

I've updated the chart again. Added some capacities previously missing.

Hi Brian just wondering do you know how much the Michael pub fee will be?. Also I read somewhere you may have to pay per each item you order. But unsure about that. Or whether it's a nominal fee. Dillie

Hi Brian just wondering do you know how much the Michael pub fee will be?. Also I read somewhere you may have to pay per each item you order. But unsure about that. Or whether it's a nominal fee. Dillie

I'm not Brian, but I read that Michael's Pub will be ala carte.

I'm not Brian, but I read that Michael's Pub will be ala carte.

Correct. A la Carte. As indicated on the chart.

I bet most items on the menu will be $5-$10, like Vintages on some of the other ships.

Thanks for the chart Brian - it is very useful and will certainly help with planning where to eat on our cruise on Anthem next year.

I just wondered if anyone had heard of any news on any kind of dining packages that may or will be offered on QoS and AoS,

Thanks in advance.

Adam.

• 3 weeks later...
I went looking around for a Quantum of the Seas dining chart and I found none. I'm sure RCI will put one out eventually, but I guess I'm impatient, so I made my own. I'm sharing the link here to anyone that would like to use it (hopefully CC is okay with this).

Quantum of the Seas Dining Chart

If anyone wants to suggest edits, I'd be glad to make any that make sense to me. :) Feel free to share the chart with others, preferably with the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8K45qWkduXcc190WU5GcGRQZE0/edit?usp=sharing .

Enjoy!

{Had to share the FULL link instead of the shortened link. **SIGH**}

Thanks! This is just what I was looking for. Do you know if reservations must be made for all of the restaurants or can you just show up?

I have read that each of the "included" dining rooms will have "standard" items on the menu so that everyone can enjoy each of the dining rooms - the more and the less adventurous with respect to food choices.