Quantum Dining Chart

I went looking around for a Quantum of the Seas dining chart and I found none. I'm sure RCI will put one out eventually, but I guess I'm impatient, so I made my own. I'm sharing the link here to anyone that would like to use it (hopefully CC is okay with this).

Quantum of the Seas Dining Chart

If anyone wants to suggest edits, I'd be glad to make any that make sense to me. :) Feel free to share the chart with others, preferably with the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8K45qWkduXcc190WU5GcGRQZE0/edit?usp=sharing .

Enjoy!

{Had to share the FULL link instead of the shortened link. **SIGH**}

Edited by BrianAlt

I went looking around for a Quantum of the Seas dining chart and I found none. I'm sure RCI will put one out eventually, but I guess I'm impatient, so I made my own. I'm sharing the link here to anyone that would like to use it (hopefully CC is okay with this).

If anyone wants to suggest edits, I'd be glad to make any that make sense to me. :) Feel free to share the chart with others, preferably with the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8K45qWkduXcc190WU5GcGRQZE0/edit?usp=sharing .

Enjoy!

Very nice, although I would probably call Wonderland "Molecular Gastronomy" That is the term I think most 'Foodies' would use for that type of cooking and presentation. At least it seems to be what Royal is going for there, at least based on the pictures that seem to indicate dry ice

Edited by smoosh21

Johnny Rockets on Allure had free breakfast, you sure on a ship this large it won't have the same?

I know Johnny Rockets will be pool side on Quantum though so don't really know the table situation but sure would be nice to eat your breakfast while laying pool side in the warm sun.

It's in there. Apparently the name of the pay restaurant is Devinly Decadence and in the notes it shows, "at Solarium Bistro."

Yes it is.:o

Coastal Kitchen includes JS and above.

What do think the dollar amounts would be for $$, $$$, $$$$?
Originally Posted by Elizanessie viewpost.gif

Devin's Solarium Bistro - Breakfast Complimentary - Lunch $10 - Dinner $20pp

Jamie's Italian - Lunch $15pp - Dinner $25pp

Chops - Dinner $35pp

Wonderland -Dinner $45pp

Chef's Table - Dinner $89pp

Edited by cruisenfever

That's a good question. I have heard that some of the dollar amounts were given out at the TA webinar yesterday. I'll try to get them.

Devin's: Lunch $10pp Dinner $20pp

Jamies Italian: Lunch $15pp Dinner $25pp

Chops: Dinner $35pp

Wonderland: Dinner $45pp

Chef's Table: Dinner $89pp

pp=per person obviously

Credit goes to Liz from another thread!

Edited by hitaway4

Enjoy!

Thanks, it looks very good. My only recom. is to move the Solarium Bistro to the casual restaurant as breakfast only. You have named the Bistro as Devlin's

Decadence in the Specialty restaurants.

Thanks, it looks very good. My only recom. is to move the Solarium Bistro to the casual restaurant as breakfast only. You have named the Bistro as Devlin's

Decadence in the Specialty restaurants.

The Solarium Bistro is in the Complimentary Restaurants as breakfast only.