Room Service Menu - Liberty of the Seas

Does anyone know what items I can expect on the room service menu for LOS at dinner? Better yet, does anyone have a picture of the dinner menu for room service? Thanks!:)

Unless you are in a Grand Suite or better, this is the room service menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36762748&postcount=5

The menu does not change at dinner time.

Edited by clarea

if you are not in a suite it is extremely basic.. a burger, a chicken dish and a few other choices.

that being said I think the burger is the only one that is worth eating.. the buffet and MDR versions suck royally( pun intended)

the salad ain't bad either.

Has anyone ever written in anything themselves for breakfast? On Princess I sometimes would write in Fried eggs or smoked salmon and cream cheese....sometimes I got it, sometimes not

Yes, I've written in stuff like cinnamon rolls and got them.

Agreed!! I love some cheese on my eggs.

Does anyone know if they have shredded cheese (such as cheddar) or just slices or cubes? I can't remember what I saw on the buffet last year on Radiance.

I've seen shredded cheese on the buffet. They also use it at the made-to-order egg stations in WJ.

Agreed!! I love some cheese on my eggs.

Does anyone know if they have shredded cheese (such as cheddar) or just slices or cubes? I can't remember what I saw on the buffet last year on Radiance.

the cold buffet will have slices with the salmon and cold cuts. shredded is definitely an option at the made to order station. cubes usually with the fruit .

At some point on EVERY cruise, my daughters and I decide to stay up late, sit on the balcony and enjoy some snacks and wine. The Spinach and Artichoke dip is good but you need to request extra chips. It's not big enough for me to consider it an entree...more like an appetizer. Love the cheese plate too. My Grandson (as a teen) would always order pizza, and cookies from room service. He and a nephew always shared a cabin and were taught to keep a tip envelope and pay their tips. He's now 22 and still can't go to bed on the ship without ordering room service...lol. We came in late from an excursion and were starving and ordered the burgers and a salad. We loved both. I always order coffee, juice and pastry as my wake up call just because I wake up early and I wait to go eat breakfast with everyone else and this keeps me happy until they FINALLY get up and get ready. We keep a tip envelope in each cabin with ones and fives in the dresser drawer so that it's easy to find and we aren't fumbling to find cash.