Posting pictures from shutterfly

sprint180

IMG_0373.JPG

Can someone help me. I am trying to do a review and can't remember how to post pics from shutterfly. I have tried reading old threads but those aren't helping. Some suggest copy and paste the pic but that doesn't work.

Thanks

Vicki

Edited by sprint180

IMG_0373.JPG

Can someone help me. I am trying to do a review and can't remember how to post pics from shutterfly. I have tried reading old threads but those aren't helping. Some suggest copy and paste the pic but that doesn't work.

Thanks

Vicki

Here is what I do I do a review either in email or word perfect so that i can make changes before posting.

If your posting your review here on NCL board hit the quote button not quick reply, scroll way down till you see manage attachments, click on it, you'll then get a window that says browse, click on each browse button to find an add pictures

Capture.jpg

Once you have the URL of the picture from the picture sharing website click on the little yellow post card in the chat box and paste it there, that will embed the photo in the body of the text.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

When you are logged into Shutterfly - click on My Shutterfly at the top of the page - you'll see your photos (I arrange mine by date for this, so I am sure of what photo was taken where) Then right click on your photo and click on the icon above that looks like a mountain - it says insert image when you hover over it.

Right click over the blank below where it says please enter the URL of your image and right click again - choose paste and it will enter the url to your photo.

One thing I learned, if you click on the photo in Shutterfly (enlarging it) before right clicking and choosing copy URL - the photo will be much bigger when you post it here, so I always leave mine smaller.

Hope this helps!!

Also before you click "Submit Reply" click on the "Preview Post" to make sure it will post correctly. "Preview Post" will give you any errors you could encounter and let you see what it will look like before it posts. For example CC (or the website software) will only will only allow 6images per post and that includes any smilies. So if you miscounted and put in seven it will alert you. It will alert you if you click "Submit Reply" But I find it a little less frustrating so preview it first.

Edited by jimsig

When you are logged into Shutterfly - click on My Shutterfly at the top of the page - you'll see your photos (I arrange mine by date for this, so I am sure of what photo was taken where) Then right click on your photo and click on the icon above that looks like a mountain - it says insert image when you hover over it.

Right click over the blank below where it says please enter the URL of your image and right click again - choose paste and it will enter the url to your photo.

ry%3D400

thank you!!! That isn't how I did it before but it worked.

Edited by sprint180