QV Odd-shaped cabins 4051/4052

nfcu

Has anyone have any information on cabins 4051 & 4052 on QV? According to the deck plans it appears they have a large balcony and an angled section making the cabin larger than regular balcony cabins. We plan to book one of these for an upcoming Panama Canal cruise.

Thank you in advance.

Yes these cabins do have a bit more floor space and a slightly larger balcony. There have been posts with pictures of these cabins, but I cannot remember where the threads are. Hopefully someone will post them again.

The balcony may not be as private as the regular ones, but otherwise these seem to be great cabins.

I have been in 4051 and would have this cabin again without second thought (or 4052). Yes, the cabin is larger, and the balcony wonderful. It is also very private, unlike many of the larger balconies on the QV.

You will not be disappointed, so reserve one or other before it is too late.

Have a fantastic voyage: she is a lovely ship and you will have so much to look forward to.

I have also booked one of these odd shaped cabins for my cruise on Victoria next August. There was a thread somewhere on this site that I read that gave a good report on them.

• 11 months later...
Thanks for the replys. We went ahead and booked 4051 for the Feb 2012 L.A. to N.Y.C. cruise - a long way into the future.

I am in 4052 on the QV for the cruise right before yours. I would love to see pics if anyone has them. Thx!

Found these online (from past experience I know I'm not allowed to directly link to the site). Apparently this is Stateroom 8031, which I assume is similar to 4051/4052.

(Disregard the room numbers in the image names. I named the images before I saw the room number.)

819753822_4051inside.jpg.0302c6d09f3a35b3a5b680b55f9ed7b3.jpg

670826905_4051balc.jpg.5b8d27d584fd94973efdbcc5924cbbe3.jpg

Found these online (from past experience I know I'm not allowed to directly link to the site). Apparently this is Stateroom 8031, which I assume is similar to 4051/4052.

(Disregard the room numbers in the image names. I named the images before I saw the room number.)

8031 is a corner balcony cabin, whereas 4051 and 4052 are NEXT to corner balcony cabins.

On looking at the deck plans, 4051 and 4052 are unique in that only they seem to have the extra space in one corner of the cabin without having a corner balcony.

• 1 year later...
Can anyone tell me where the single sofabed for the third passenger goes? We are travelling as a threesome next year and I was just curious.

The single sofa bed is next to the restroom not next to the balcony.

The balcony, was very big. We had the cabin steward bring us two additional lay down chairs. The ship was fantastic and we were very happy with the cabin.

These are the pics from our balcony.

IMG_1646.jpg.c84ece2494a03dbbc73edb57c2a09778.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg.025f9e6149f3679c0edfb9586321614d.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg.b26792ccd7e8dd97d84b027f0ee8d364.jpg

Archived