Travel Knit at Costco (Made in Heaven)

Morisnfan

I was just doing a little stocking up on Costco stuff when I noticed the many racks of travel knits. The distibutor was there handing out flyers (wish I would have grabbed one) I bought a fancy looking tank that was 24.00 (all the prices were pretty reasonable) but when I got home to see if she was online, I can't find anything. Has anyone else ever seen this line?

I was just doing a little stocking up on Costco stuff when I noticed the many racks of travel knits. The distibutor was there handing out flyers (wish I would have grabbed one) I bought a fancy looking tank that was 24.00 (all the prices were pretty reasonable) but when I got home to see if she was online, I can't find anything. Has anyone else ever seen this line?

Made in Heaven is the name of the line? Nope, I have never

heard of that one. I know Chico's is famous for their travel knits.

QVC has a brand called Citiknits, Coldwater Creek has their own line,

Steinmart carries a brand called Ronnie Nicole, Kohl's has

a brand called Westend......they all have the "the travel knits".

Actually I just got a new top and slacks at Steinmart.

Black slacks with a really pretty black, white and red print top.

Love that NO WRINKLE MATERIAL:D

Oh Steimart's prices are pretty good too. The pants were 24.00 and top

was 19.00.

3 pc arrvd y'day..from HSN..hadnt it been for that 3am t'storm the other night I would hv missed my fab bargin. $$59..long front jacket..to tie or drape, one tank blk, one tank brn...fit great. I have Chicos, Citiknits Vicki vi. and a collection of other brands, really no diff in any of them..mostly blk, some brn, and a "gently worn 3 pc lavender this week for $17..A-mazing..mostly for my Europe trip next April. I'm set !

I saw that stuff yesterday at Costco also. I think the sign said it would be there through Sunday. I didn't look too closely (didn't want to get tempted!) but it looked cute.

I'd never heard of the brand before either.

Lori

I was also in Costco in NJ last week and they had a temporary setup of these knits. The rep said they were there until 8/10 and then they moved to other places, but never said where.

The selection of mix and match was endless and they did look pretty nice all grouped together. However, I also never heard the name before and was a bit skeptical about how they would wash or retain their shape. Since there are no dressing rooms, I didn't feel like taking the pieces home to try on and if it's a temporary setup where would I return them if I later decided to???

The sizing also looked a bit weird..the large didn't look bigger than the small!

I've also bought some knits from Kohl's and other places but found the colors, especially the blacks, never really matched. I used to think that black was black but found out that different dye lots produce different shades of black!!

For knits, I'll stick with Chico's Traveler's collection. We have a store in town. Pieces that I've had for a while still exactly match the blacks/browns that I just bought and it's the only clothing store on earth where I can wear a size1!!!

I'd be interested however to hear from anyone who has purchased Made in Heaven to see how the overall quality is...I'd maybe buy a tank and/or jacket to mix and match with some other kints I have..

The Costco Connection magazine will tell you if the collection of knit clothing is going to be in your warehouse. It was in ours last year; I noticed in the last Connection that it was going to be in another NC store this month but not ours....

Plus, Costco customer service is amazing. If you buy something in their warehouse, you can return it to them. You might be out of luck for an exchange, but I am positive they would let you return something that doesn't fit, etc....

The Costco Connection magazine will tell you if the collection of knit clothing is going to be in your warehouse. It was in ours last year; I noticed in the last Connection that it was going to be in another NC store this month but not ours....

Plus, Costco customer service is amazing. If you buy something in their warehouse, you can return it to them. You might be out of luck for an exchange, but I am positive they would let you return something that doesn't fit, etc....

Yes, that's true! Although I'm a bit of a dork & tried on the shirt over the one I was wearing! :)

• 1 year later...

Hey Everyone -

I actually sell Made In Heaven Clothing. We only sell out of Costco. We do 10-15 day roadshows at each location. You can find us by checking the "special events" or "roadshows" section of Costco flyers and website. Our clothing is actually from the same manufacturer as Chico's travel line, so it really good stuff, and it is a much lower price. So if anyone has any questions let me know. I sell it in the Denver area, but you can find it at lots of Costco's around the country. I don't get commission or anything, but I just think more travelers should know about it.

Costco is great when it comes to refunds, just keep your receipt. But all of our products are machine washable. Some of the other women that work with us from time to time even pop their pieces in the dryer for a few minutes and they really come out great (no shrinking or fading). We carry from size small up to 2X. It is easy to exchange while we are in the store, but even after we are gone you can easily get a refund from Costco. We also visit each store about 4 times a year.

Hey Everyone -

I actually sell Made In Heaven Clothing. We only sell out of Costco. We do 10-15 day roadshows at each location. You can find us by checking the "special events" or "roadshows" section of Costco flyers and website. Our clothing is actually from the same manufacturer as Chico's travel line, so it really good stuff, and it is a much lower price. So if anyone has any questions let me know. I sell it in the Denver area, but you can find it at lots of Costco's around the country. I don't get commission or anything, but I just think more travelers should know about it.

Have any samples (small) you'd like to clear out?! : )

Costco will give your money back if you have your reciept as long as the item is still in saleable condition or if the item is defective.

Hey Everyone -

So glad to hear about this. I love Chicos travelers and I always find the Costco products to be just as good idfnot better than the "names". I'll have to check to see when you'll be in Charlotte

Hey Everyone -

Hi, do they only sell it in the costco stores, not online ?? What is the size range, do they have plus sizes . I am in Southern California and I haven't seen it here recently, but will check the magazine and see if it is coming. I am short , so sometimes the knits are too long for me and can't be shortened. Thanks for the information.

Cori

Yes, we only sell Made In Heaven out of Costco. We don't have a website or anything. We carry size Small - 2X, so almost everyone can find the size for them. The only problem is the length for petites. Our tops run a little on the short side, they seem to work well on petites, but the pants run long. We do, however, carry a crop length that falls around the ankle on petites and calf length on taller women that is great on alot of people. Also we carry a capri length gaucho, and lots and lots of super cute skirts, skirts that fall both above the knee and below. And I did some checking and we don't sell MIH in Canada, yet.

Hope that answers a few questions! Let me know if you have any others!;)

• 2 weeks later...
There was a show out in Montclair (SB County) last December or so. A lot of it was too long for us height challenged folks. There was a good selection of shells though.

They are back at my local Costco! Plain shells are $24 and patterned are $26. I also got a dress for $42. Lots of jewel tones and small cowel necks.

Look for Womens Apparel under the Special Events.

• 7 months later...

Archived