Christmas decoration on Conquest & weather

aggiemomcruiser

We're booked on the Conquest (December 5th, eastern caribbean). Was wondering if anyone knew if the ship will be decorated for Christmas then?

Also, we're a little worried about December weather in the Bahamas. I know no one can predict the weather, just wondering what other people have experienced.

Also, we're a little worried about December weather in the Bahamas. I know no one can predict the weather, just wondering what other people have experienced.

google.com then type in search words "Average temperature for Nassua Bahama in December"

I was on Triumph Dec 3 and dec 7th, and they decorated in between, nothing on Dec 3rd, so you might or might not have xmas decorations that date to me, depends on what the CD feels like doing?

Id been told they put them up at Thanksgiving, but such wasnt the case on Truimph. Id been on Princess then and it was decorated.

Iv done Conquest 4 times, but not at xmas sorry.

I was on Triumph Dec 3 and dec 7th, and they decorated in between, nothing on Dec 3rd, so you might or might not have xmas decorations that date to me, depends on what the CD feels like doing?

Id been told they put them up at Thanksgiving, but such wasnt the case on Truimph. Id been on Princess then and it was decorated.

Iv done Conquest 4 times, but not at xmas sorry.

Thanks Firefly333

We are sailing the Legend (western Carib) the week of December 12. PVP said the ship would be decorated for Christmas...that it is usually done the week after Thanksgiving. I realize that's a different week and different ship, but thought I'd pass it along.

You asked about the weather in the Bahamas. I was there in January (just a month ago but feels like forever!) and the weather was great. Warm enough to snorkel comfortably in Nassau. But there were some unusual cold fronts this year that cooled it off in the weeks before we went and since. Who knows?

Enjoy your cruise! :)

We did the Eastern on the Glory December 9 a few years ago and it was all decorated. Seems like Nassau was a little cooler then we expected. Not Kansas weather (It was -3 the morning we left) but like low 70's. St Thomas was just beautiful and St Maartin was 90! It was very fun being in the 90 degree weather looking at all the palm trees decorated and all the Christmas ornaments everywhere!

Archived