Need HELP Transferring Reservation FROM a TA

jelayne

I did it thru

Send email to:

To: agencychanges <agencychanges@RCCL.com>

they make the change to whomever I chose and then they tell "sky" - I want nothing to do with them

I initially tried that and after a week I was copied in on all the bouncing around my request went through that ended with RCCL telling everyone on the emails & me that they don't handle that for Celebrity‼️ Group Sales is were I ended up.

OMG Sky just cancelled the wrong cruise!!! I asked to cancel an April 28 2019 about a week ago. Today they responded that they had cancelled per my request. However, they cancelled the one I wanted to transfer to Non instead: May 6, 2018. I just sent a note to "agency changes" this afternoon.regarding that cruise. A couple of hours later I got the note from Sky that they had cancelled that cruise instead of the one I asked them to cancel.. Of course now there are no JS's available and the price is $300 more for a balcony than what I had for the JS. Holy cow! I am going to ask, if I can ever actually speak to a live person, how they intend to compensate me for this outrageous error. Good luck with that, huh?
Hopefully you made your request in writing, via email, and were explicit. If so, send a demand letter to the travel agency. I would be tempted to send it via email AND US Mail, certified with return receipt. Demand that they rebook your cruise at the price you have on your quote sheet that you had made the deposit on. If no JS is available, that you expect to be upgraded to the next class with an available suite above it at no additional cost to you.

You may want to find a lawyer in their community to be prepared to write a letter and potentially file on your behalf.

The rest of you with repriced cruises, missing OBC that was awarded in writing, etc, might want to find the same lawyer and file to be made whole. The company should still have errors and omissions insurance.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Interesting idea. But there are NO suites of any kind available on the sailing. I have a copy of the e-mail request about what cruise I wanted cancelled. However, I am just going to book a lesser cabin for that cruise with the new agent I have been using for the past few months. I want nothing to do with anyone at Sky every again.

OMG Sky just cancelled the wrong cruise!!! I asked to cancel an April 28 2019 about a week ago. Today they responded that they had cancelled per my request. However, they cancelled the one I wanted to transfer to Non instead: May 6, 2018. I just sent a note to "agency changes" this afternoon.regarding that cruise. A couple of hours later I got the note from Sky that they had cancelled that cruise instead of the one I asked them to cancel.. Of course now there are no JS's available and the price is $300 more for a balcony than what I had for the JS. Holy cow! I am going to ask, if I can ever actually speak to a live person, how they intend to compensate me for this outrageous error. Good luck with that, huh?

I feel so sorry for you. After so many of us not getting Sky to take action on anything for weeks, they act on your request within a week & messed it up. I guess I should be thankful that I got my reservations moved, even though it is costing more.

Well, we will have to move on our b2b. But at least I got the larger balcony cabin for the second week for only an increase of $130 pp more than what we had booked a JS for on the cancelled cruise. And the "new" agent gives more OBC than we had.