Your favorite Food on RCCL

josephml1

It's Chuck's and my favorite alternative restaurant! The Filet is awesome! :D

When I first read this, I didn't realize your husband's name is Chuck, so I thought you were correcting him that the name was "Chuck's" not "Chops". LOL :')

Re: chocolates on pillow. Once my DH and I left our ‘tween daughter in our hotel room while we went out. Returned and she thought she was in trouble because someone kept knocking and saying, “Turn down.” She said she had the TV so low she had to sit next to it to hear. She was really upset the next night when she learned turn down meant chocolates and a rose on her pillow,

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Re: chocolates on pillow. Once my DH and I left our ‘tween daughter in our hotel room while we went out. Returned and she thought she was in trouble because someone kept knocking and saying, “Turn down.” She said she had the TV so low she had to sit next to it to hear. She was really upset the next night when she learned turn down meant chocolates and a rose on her pillow,

Lol

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Forums

Chuck and I are currently on The Independence out of Southampton. We were not aware that the menus are totally different and directed by a British chef. The experience has been "lovely"! The cabins are equipped with tea kettles and assorted teas to keep the Brits happy as well!
You can get extra tea and hot chocolate satchets in the DL or Windjammer too for your cabin.

We like our British food sailing out of Southampton

Just got off a 7 day cruise to Alaska on Explorer and they didn’t offer the Vidalia Onion Tart any evening in the MDR. Our previous cruises were longer and it was on the menu. So many people love this so I’m hoping they didn’t give it back to us for a year and then take it away again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...