8 day equinox cruise to aruba daily paper and menu each day

tommy47

wife and I are going on the equinox to aruba curacao and Bonaire on a 8 day cruise. does anyone know where I can get a dining menu and the paper they give each day for all activities on this type 8 day cruise. thank you

Hey, we're on this one too..interesting itinerary and my favorite ship encouraged me to book it. I do bring a hiliter to mark the daily planner so I don't forget something I want to do.

Sue Ann and Alan.

Just downloaded the app. Pretty neat. Does anyone know if it works while the phone is set to airplane mode?

Yes, it does work in airplane mode. I was on the Equinox last week. They are still working on the app, one problem is that they don’t update it. Our itinerary was changed because of a medical emergency of a guest. One port was canceled, another added, a Sea day swapped for a port day — the info on the app never changed from the original itinerary. Hopefully it will be improved before your trip. The idea is good, they do try to “sell” you on certain events. I found it convenient to be able to see the menus.

Vickie

Just downloaded the app. Pretty neat. Does anyone know if it works while the phone is set to airplane mode?

Also, not all the entertainment is listed on the app. The main theater shows were never listed.

Vickie

wife and I are going on the equinox to aruba curacao and Bonaire on a 8 day cruise. does anyone know where I can get a dining menu and the paper they give each day for all activities on this type 8 day cruise. thank you

Wait until you get on the Equinox. More fun to wait. You also may try doing a search on the Celebrity forum page for the Equinox's Celebrity Today.

Edited by davekathy

We're on this cruise too! I don't want to plan my time out that much. It's rare that our daily lives, and even our vacations, are as relaxed and non-time limited as this cruise will be. Hopefully I won't get bored or antsy, but I doubt I will. I just hope the activities aren't as focused on selling items and services as our Med cruise on the Silhouette was last year.

A little less than 2 months now!! Looking forward to our big veranda, a book, and cocktail in hand perfect for relaxing on our 4 sea days. I downloaded the app to get some idea what nights we want to do the speciality restaurants, it’s nice to get an idea about the menus in advance. I used it to plan our last cruise and it was pretty close to what was posted .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A little less than 2 months now!! Looking forward to our big veranda, a book, and cocktail in hand perfect for relaxing on our 4 sea days. I downloaded the app to get some idea what nights we want to do the speciality restaurants, it’s nice to get an idea about the menus in advance. I used it to plan our last cruise and it was pretty close to what was posted .

We're also on this cruise! Do you know if any activities are planned? Also what is the Celebrity app you are talking about? Is it available in the App Store?

The celebrity app is available in the App Store. This is the icon you want to look for. When I first downloaded for some reason I could only do from my iPhone and not iPad, but it does show and work on my iPad. Easy to use, just locate your ship and sailing date. You will see everything there.....f51bcf957f9d2f06b7d56da7f54b3336.jpg

The celebrity app is available in the App Store. This is the icon you want to look for. When I first downloaded for some reason I could only do from my iPhone and not iPad, but it does show and work on my iPad. Easy to use, just locate your ship and sailing date. You will see everything there.....f51bcf957f9d2f06b7d56da7f54b3336.jpg

I’m curious to know if these menus are really accurate. We are on the 10 day next month, but the app only shows menus for a 7 day cruise.

On Reflection in June, 3 of us had the app. All on Samsung phones and all running the same version of the app. We each had different menus for the same night. Happened a few days during the cruise. No one could explain it. So, don't count it being correct before or during the cruise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...