Cost for Arcade

fsa1155

I understand why they limit it to non-redemption games, as you could just keep swiping all week until you get a couple PlayStations for $54.

It's too bad they can't program the machines to let you use the package on any game, BUT if you're using it, then tickets don't dispense.

I don't care about winning trinkets, I just like playing Skee Ball and some of the other games for entertainment value.

I have called a couple of times and been told everyone or no one. We are going on the 15 day breakaway repo and I would do it in a heartbeat for my kids, but $480 for everyone.... That is giving me some heartburn. All kids in the room would make so much more sense!! I am going to see if my travel agent has any better luck on Monday.

I tried to book it online, and it wanted me to buy for all four of us (me, wife, and 2 kids) at $56 per person for our Nov 18 Breakaway cruise. So, I called NCL and spoke with Guadaloupe. She was able to add it to our cruise, for just the 2 kids, for $112 total! So it might just be who you get when you call. She didn't seem too familiar with they package and had to look for it. I just got an email from NCL with my updated Amenity Confirmation, and it's on there!

I understand why they limit it to non-redemption games, as you could just keep swiping all week until you get a couple PlayStations for $54.

It's too bad they can't program the machines to let you use the package on any game, BUT if you're using it, then tickets don't dispense.

I don't care about winning trinkets, I just like playing Skee Ball and some of the other games for entertainment value.

My local laser tag place has an arcade with swipes exactly like those on NCL ships. They have a deal where you get 15 minutes of free play in the arcade for every laser tag game you purchase and the machines are programmed so that if you are in your free play window, they don't award tickets. Really wish NCL would do the same for their arcade pass. Just program the machines to not award tickets if you are using the pass.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, BarBug said:

Wow, y'all are getting a much better deal than I'm seeing.....7 days on the Star to Mexico for $161/each. 

This is an ancient thread. There was a huge price hike after they originally rolled out the arcade package. Initially it was $8 per day per person if you pre-booked, but EVERYONE in your cabin had to buy it. Now it is $23 per day, but only one person in your cabin needs to buy it. It's a better deal for say, a family of four who really just wanted it for their two kids and would have had to pay $224 total for the week. But it's a way worse deal for people like me and my SO who have no kids and were much happier to pay $112 total for the two of us for the week.

1 hour ago, BarBug said:

Wow, y'all are getting a much better deal than I'm seeing.....7 days on the Star to Mexico for $161/each. 

Like everything else, NCL can’t get their pricing straight and leave it alone. I paid $160 for my one daughter this week online  for our upcoming 15 day cruise ....which I guess is a good deal at $10.75 a day. Had to be a mistake.