Halloween Cruise Costumes

IflyWithDi

My wife and I are going to be on the Dream on Halloween and got our costumes this weekend I'm going to be the Big Bad wolf and she will be a Blue Fairy .We do most of our cruises on Halloween because our Anniversary is Oct 30.We dressed as Pirates last cruise the only time we have dress up and had good time.So if you are going to dress up on your Halloween cruise what are you going to be ? When we dressed up on the last cruise Halloween was on formal night and they changed formal night to the next night does anyone know if they normally do this? I have heard on here both they do and they don't does anyone know for sure?

It is up to the CD as to whether they change nights. On the Fantasy in 2006, they changed nights. I went as a shark. I figured it would be the last thing you would want to see on a cruise.

halloween.jpg

Great costume!! On my first cruise, it was a Halloween cruise....we saw some great costumes....there was a whole family who dressed up as the characters from The Wizard of Oz...we saw one couple...she was dressed up as a girl scout type character with a plate of cookies....and a WHIP:eek:....and the guy was shirtless with his hands tied up, and he had a blindfold on....:D:rolleyes: it was SO fun to see all the different costumes....one lady was dressed up as Cruella Daville....she had this huge fur coat on with beanie baby type dalmations all over it....it was GREAT!

We'll be on the Legend Oct 24-31. From what I've heard, even though we aren't there on Halloween (we disembark that morning), they still will have Halloween activities. Next week I'm going to see Lady Gaga in concert and plan to wear something bizarre. So I guess whatever I wear to her concert I'll wear as my H'ween costume:p

ps - I'm gonna make my "hair" bow tomorrow!

Our group cruise on Imagination....Halloween 2008

highres_15192851.jpeg

Imagination....2009

highres_15193152.jpeg

this year we are "steppin up" to the Destiny :)

As you can see the "Queen of Hearts" wore her outfit 2x ...don't know if she will wear it again this year??

one gal used blue plastic egg cartons to make Marge Simpson Hair haha

funniest guy >> dressed conservative in front, navy blazer, white shirt, burgandy tie, grey slacks...

when people would ask him "why aren't you dressed up?" he would turn around...he was NAKED in the back ....polka dot shorts, back socks with garters LOL

He would say "I just got divorced and she took half of everything!" !!

(He had paid a seamstress to make "invisable ties" to hold the cut down clothes together haha)

he won prizes for that one

The ship will have some neat decorations too....big blow up pumpkins and ghosts in the promenade....get some good pictures there

they also have some "spooky" dessert specials

Have fun !!

Looks like all you guys really know how to celebrate . Wish you were comming on the cruise with us . we are on the freedom leaving on halloween night . I love dressing for halloween takes a little to get my wife going along with it but shes getting better . Everyone have a great time

We'll be on the Dream...we are going as a 20s couple...my husband has a full seersucker suit, he'll probably be picking up an appropriate hat as well...and obviously I'll be there as a flapper but with mostly vintage items, not cheap costume things...I'm THINKING about doing a flapper for dinner (cute and nice for formal night) and Marie Antoinette post-dinner but not sure yet...

Halloween decorations last year on Carnival Dream:

BG-42.jpg

BG-44.jpg

BG-43.jpg

BG-46.jpg

BG-47.jpg

BG-49.jpg

The wee mite in the pictures is my traveling companion, Essie. Her costume (not shown) was to go as a college student. I think there may have been a shortage of clean sheets for a few days... EM

After years of being called "Snow White" by friends, family and co-workers, I decided to play the part for Halloween this year. We will be on the Legend. After the cruise I am heading to Disney World and will wear my Snow White costume to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Can't wait!!!

Hoping to find my prince charming!!

Gina

We will be on the Ecstasy for Halloween...I am going as a flapper and my husband and 2 sons will be gansters. We can't wait to see all the costumes!

I am curious about Formal night too...don't know if we should bring formal wear or not. I called Carnival a couple of weeks ago and she told me that the costume night would replace formal night.

Archived