Celebrity Infinity Miraflores Locks April 20, 2012

dmwnc1959

Thank you for the pics. I am posting your thread on our Infinity 25.04/12 Panama Canal Roll Call.

Cheers, h.

If you would like I can try and post some webcam grabs of the ship as it goes through again on the 29th when you are aboard? There will be four cruise ships in the Panama Canal that day:

(Westbound)

- Celebrity Infinity

- Westerdam

- Coral Princess

(Eastbound)

-Crystal Serenity

If you would like I can try and post some webcam grabs of the ship as it goes through again on the 29th when you are aboard? There will be four cruise ships in the Panama Canal that day:

(Westbound)

- Celebrity Infinity

- Westerdam

- Coral Princess

(Eastbound)

-Crystal Serenity

Great photos....I would love it, if you would post some grabs of the Millennium on May 17, 2012...I'll be on that ship in an aft cabin...

BILL:)

Thanks for the pictures. We board the Infinity Tuesday on the westbound through the Canal. Now we know what we will look like

Paul

Thanks again for the photo.... can't wait...

Heather where did you find these photos? Was wondering what the weather is like there? Wondering if I have the "right" clothes packed?

Mary

Great photos....I would love it, if you would post some grabs of the Millennium on May 17, 2012...I'll be on that ship in an aft cabin... BILL:)

Since you are coming from the opposite direction we may not be able to see you! ;) I'll get some anyway...:D

Watched her at work this morning. Hope to be home in time to watch her in the Gatun Locks.

I work midnight shifts so it's not always possible for me to be up when they come out the other side. I was hoping someone would have posted some web cam grabs. :(

Thanks for the pictures. We board the Infinity Tuesday on the westbound through the Canal. Now we know what we will look like

Paul

Sort of. Remember you'll be coming from the other direction and hit this spot in the afternoon, so the sun will be on the 'other side' of the ship than what you see in the above posts.

Great shots! Thanks for sharing! And the shots captured a great view of the new Celebrity Suite balconies' date=' too.[/quote']

Glad somebody pointed that out! ;)

(Westbound)

- Celebrity Infinity

- Westerdam

- Coral Princess

(Eastbound)

-Crystal Serenity

Ooh, Yes please! I am sure I speak for all our roll call when I say we would really appreciate you doing this.

My MiL Is following us, a couple of days later, on the Staatendam would it be too cheeky to ask if you could post pics of that sail through too? She hasn't got into Cruise Critic yet, but seeing her ship go through the Canal may convert her ;) .

Cheers, h.

Ooh, Yes please! I am sure I speak for all our roll call when I say we would really appreciate you doing this.

My MiL Is following us, a couple of days later, on the Staatendam would it be too cheeky to ask if you could post pics of that sail through too? She hasn't got into Cruise Critic yet, but seeing her ship go through the Canal may convert her ;) .

Cheers, h.

I do see on the Panama Canal schedule that Statendam is going through May 2nd with the Island Princess. I'll make it a point to get a couple of web cam grabs of them going through the Gatun Locks and will try to stay up until they get to the Miraflores Locks. Working midnight shift it might be a little hard but I'll make the effort. I'll post them over on the HAL Cruise Critic Boards so keep an eye out for them over there on May 2nd.

Hope EVERYONE has a great cruise!

Archived