FREEDOM teen info needed

kaki60

Is there a teen compass on the freedom, if not what is the teen program like. We have 3 teens coming with us the end of march and are hoping they can meet other teens. I noticed the Allure has a teen compass which looked like they had a lot of fun activities for the teens, just wondering about Freedom.

Most kids over 14 will go to the "teen" club the 1st night, to meet others in their age group, but few actually USE the teen club, per se....most older teens prefer just hanging out...sports deck, pool, arcade, etc.....

Thanks it will be interesting to see what they choose to do. First cruise for all 3

My now 17 year old has not bothered to go to the teen club in years. And my 12.5 year old hasn't bothered with a club as well.

Older one spends most of his time on the flowrider, and meets all sorts of like minded individuals up there while waiting. He's met several other teens and they end up meeting up and hanging out after dinner without the help of the teen club or any organized activities.

I'm assuming they are either related or friends, so they will have each other. I'm sure they'll meet others just being around the ship.

We're sailing on Freedom again in August (we've sailed her a number of times) and this time, I'm bringing not only my boys, but 3 friends of my older son. It will be the first cruise for all of them, and the first real vacation for one of them. I'm hoping they love it as much as my son does.

Thanks for the feedback! All 3 are related, very accustomed to being together. Sounds like you have a wonderful cruise coming up, I'm sure your sons friends will love the trip. I can't wait to see my grandkids, first cruise for them as well.

We have 3 teens coming with us the end of march and are hoping they can meet other teens.

Kaki60, which sailing are you on? We are on the March 22 Eastern Itinerary and have several teens/young adults on our roll call. If this is the cruise you are on, join us on our roll call and sign up for the meet and mingle. Might be easier to meet others in a smaller environment. :)

Kaki60, which sailing are you on? We are on the March 22 Eastern Itinerary and have several teens/young adults on our roll call. If this is the cruise you are on, join us on our roll call and sign up for the meet and mingle. Might be easier to meet others in a smaller environment. :)

We are on the March 29th western carribean. It is the week of spring break for my grandkids.

We will be on the March 29th cruise as well. My daughter is 15. This is her 7th cruise I think. She does go to the teen area, at least for the first 2 or so days. Once she meets friends they mostly use it as a meet up place and then they find things to do on the ship.