Harmony cruisers check your prices

Harmony is included in the current 30/30 sale.

As she was not participating in the BOGO sale her prices were not inflated and the 30% off balconies is actually 30% off.

Just saved $480pp x 4 for March break 2017.:)

I wonder when they will catch that.;)

I wonder when they will catch that.;)

Probably fairly quickly. Looks like there are some really decent prices on balconies and above. Loft suites $2500pp, GS $2000pp and JS $1500pp at March break.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We could have saved a little over $1100.00 for 2 D7 balconies for a March 2017 cruise, but I did something silly and upgraded my hubby and myself to a JS and the kiddies next door in a D8 connecting balcony and still managed to save $441.20!!

Happy Camper here :D I won't be surprised if this pricing changes soon.....the deals are unreal!

I just put 24 hour holds on a B2B for Feb 2017 on Harmony. Hump oceanview balcony was cheaper than an inside! 2 people total was right around $4000! I think that is about half the price Oasis or Allure would go for! So excited!

Thanks for the heads up!

Lauri

Harmony is included in the current 30/30 sale.

As she was not participating in the BOGO sale her prices were not inflated and the 30% off balconies is actually 30% off.

Just saved $480pp x 4 for March break 2017.:)

You just cost me $1200!

Just kidding. You saved me about $600 so I decided to make it a back to back and the second room was 1800. Thank You!

RCCL newbie here...to get the savings with the new promotion I see that I can cancel my current TA sailing direct from the RCCL website. Then I just rebook? Is it that easy or is there another way to go about that without having to rebook with deposit and all that fun stuff? Thank you!

You just cost me $1200!

Just kidding. You saved me about $600 so I decided to make it a back to back and the second room was 1800. Thank You!

That's what my DW said. I upgraded us from the Freedom for 6 days in a Promenade to 7 days on the Harmony in a B2 balcony for ONLY $1400 more.

Enjoy your B2B.:)

I've read the flier and Harmony is included, it states that only Quantum, Anthem, and China sailings are not included.

That's what I had read on the flier and that's what a C&A rep told me he saw last night. Today on the website it does state in small print that Harmony is not included.

RCCL newbie here...to get the savings with the new promotion I see that I can cancel my current TA sailing direct from the RCCL website. Then I just rebook? Is it that easy or is there another way to go about that without having to rebook with deposit and all that fun stuff? Thank you!

Call Royal direct, or your travel agent if you used one. They can just apply the new price to your origional booking. Easy.

I just upgraded from a D8 Balcony to a D6 Balcony also upgraded my kids from an inside cabin to a connecting Balcony, and saved $1200. :D Woo hoo!!! Last week we were considering cancelling our reservation on Harmony and booking the Vista on Carnival. So glad we waited for this sale! Wonder how long it will be before prices go up?

Edited by happy cruiser1234